Irwindale 1/8 Mile Last Night

ANGRYGREG

Hey man I saw your truck at irwindale 2wks ago when they closed one lane. I was in the red SRT 10 with the gold wheels. You have a killer truck and even though your sixty looks good i was gonna ask you if you wanted to buy some weld racing wheels. They are six lug and 15x10 or 15x12 cant remember I gotta check. Anyhow you going again this thursday?

Hey man I saw your truck at irwindale 2wks ago when they closed one lane. I was in the red SRT 10 with the gold wheels. You have a killer truck and even though your sixty looks good i was gonna ask you if you wanted to buy some weld racing wheels. They are six lug and 15x10 or 15x12 cant remember I gotta check. Anyhow you going again this thursday?

I don't think it's open this thursday...

You crossin over to the turbo side Chase???????????

as much as i used to love superchargers, ive come to point where low end isnt everything. i want to go fast really fast and i think i can still keep the low end there with the new setup.

as much as i used to love superchargers, ive come to point where low end isnt everything. i want to go fast really fast and i think i can still keep the low end there with the new setup.

You got it man. I think the tide will turn when some of these heavy trucks start turning big numbers with less than impressive 60ft times. :chevy: