Do You Think This Is Fair?

lunaru03

pisses me off. 99.99% of all the soldiers fighting over there treat the locals with respect, and are good people who are willing to help them out. but the .01% of them are Douche bags, and these videos end up on youtube and it makes the entire Army and the entire population of the United States look like Db's :banghead::fume:

im pleading the 5th on this guys. sorry it was a officer if you noticed the camera man keep saying sir. so blame the leaderdship most soldiers follow suit of there chain of command. so its wrong but never mind sorry again guys.

What's the big deal? When we were kids that age, we chased the mosquito truck the same way just to get poisoned. Lighten up, they are just kids being kids. If they get a bottle, cool, if not, they will try next time. All they will do is sell it for a little less than someone can get it at a store or curbside stand and buy candy. Jeez you all sound like a bunch of liberal douchebags. Lighten up. I bet most of you chased the icecream truck when you didn't have any money, hoping somehow you would get a freebe.

What's the big deal? When we were kids that age, we chased the mosquito truck the same way just to get poisoned. Lighten up, they are just kids being kids. If they get a bottle, cool, if not, they will try next time. All they will do is sell it for a little less than someone can get it at a store or curbside stand and buy candy. Jeez you all sound like a bunch of liberal douchebags. Lighten up. I bet most of you chased the icecream truck when you didn't have any money, hoping somehow you would get a freebe.

Not agree with you buddy, as you say we chased every car we had in front of us didn't matters if it was the mosquito, ice cream or what ever but that was just a fun time. How can you be sure this poor kids were not thirsty maybe their families as well. We chased just for 1 block, maybe 2...but running for all that time ?? Maybe they will sell it as you say, but maybe not just to buy candy...how about food or medicines for them ? Getting a freebe is a craving, there is not comparation point on craving, thirsty and hungry. IMO

i don't wanna bash fellow service member but those guys are f*ing A$$holes!!! and the sadest part about this whole story is i can bet on anything those little kids can out run one of those pathetic pigs any day of the week!i don't wanna bash fellow service member but those guys are f*ing A$$holes!!! and the sadest part about this whole story is i can bet on anything those little kids can out run one of those pathetic pigs any day of the week!

i don't wanna bash fellow service member but those guys are f*ing A$$holes!!! and the sadest part about this whole story is i can bet on anything those little kids can out run one of those pathetic pigs any day of the week!i don't wanna bash fellow service member but those guys are f*ing A$$holes!!! and the sadest part about this whole story is i can bet on anything those little kids can out run one of those pathetic pigs any day of the week!

Its sad for sure! Choose your words wisely. Lots of us on here are Vets and do not agree with the actions of some soldiers; But let me make it perfetly clear one stupid person does not speak for every soldier.