Screwed By My Tuner!

so now im back at school and just ordered my new fuel pump thanks to steve. he helped me and save me 800 bucks. i also noticed when i got home yesterday that one of my expensive real smoke taillights was gone. they are the nice wade ones and it takes some force to pull it off so i think it was broken so how.

i also found that my dash under the steering column was never put back on all the way and all my acc were disconnected. the only thing on were my gauges. the wires were just cut and it took me over an hour to repair it. i do car audio for a living and if it takes me an hour to do something small its been ***ked with to a great extent

I'da picked my truck up with a tow truck. I might have went to jail right after that cause I would not take a raping like that.

That's pretty crappy!!! If you didn't tell him to do all the extra work I wouldn't be paying for it...

:withstupid: If he did stuff that you did not ask him to do, you dont pay for it.

My dealership wont even put grease/lubricants on my truck without asking.

• 3 weeks later...

Dude, get on the phone with a lawyer ASAP. There is NO WAY you should take being treated like that. Cut wires under the dash, and missing parts? The shop IS responsible for the vehicle while it is in their possession. Also, the shop should not have charged you that much money without your permission.

ive been talking to danny and brad and steve about everything. my taillight covers were missing too when i got home that day. anyways when i go to the track and when virgil logs my truck and sees whats wrong with my tune now, if theres something wrong with my motor cause of it my sister (whos a lawyer) is gonna take care of it cause it came to a total of 2500 + dollars worth of shop hours and parts that he did without all of my permission so im gonna see how it does at SAR and then im gonna take it from there