Nhra

JF-03-SS

Who is a fan of NHRA? The '09 season is starting Feb.5-8 in Pomona CA. Is anyone planning on going to any of the races? I am going to try to make 2 or 3 races this year. I will be doing Englishtown again this year (June 11th- 14th) don't really know what other ones yet but really want to do Las Vegas and the new Z-Max Dragway (here that it is incredible).

So is anyone going to any of the races? And which one(s)?

The wife and my goofy ass with Jeg last summer in E-Town.

New_Jersey_005.jpg

i wanna go but ive got to check the times and places. im close to seattle

NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series 2009 Schedule

February 5-8 Kragen O’Reilly NHRA Winternationals Pomona, Calif.

February 20-22 Arizona NHRA Nationals Phoenix, Ariz.

March 12-15 ACDelco NHRA Gatornationals Gainesville, Fla.

March 27-29 O’Reilly NHRA Spring Nationals Houston, Texas

April 2-5 SummitRacing.com NHRA Nationals Las Vegas, Nev.

April 16-19 Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Southern Nationals Atlanta, Ga.

May 1-3 O’Reilly NHRA Midwest Nationals Madison, Ill.

May 15-17 NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals Bristol, Tenn.

May 29-31 O’Reilly NHRA Summer Nationals Topeka, Kan.

June 4-7 NHRA Route 66 Nationals Chicago, Ill.

June 11-14 NHRA SuperNationals Englishtown, N.J.

June 25-28 Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Nationals Norwalk, Ohio

July 10-12 Mopar Mile-High NHRA Nationals Denver, Colo.

July 17-19 NHRA Northwest Nationals Seattle, Wash.

July 24-26 Fram Autolite NHRA Nationals Sonoma, Calif.

August 13-16 Lucas Oil NHRA Nationals Brainerd, Minn.

August 20-23 Toyo Tires NHRA Nationals Reading, Pa.

September 2-7 Mac Tools U.S. Nationals Indianapolis, Ind.

September 17-20 NHRA Nationals Concord, N.C.

September 24-27 O’Reilly Super Start Batteries NHRA Fall Nationals Dallas, Texas

October 2-4 O’Reilly NHRA Mid-South Nationals Memphis, Tenn.

October 9-11 Virginia NHRA Nationals Richmond, Va.

October 29-November 1 Las Vegas NHRA Nationals Las Vegas, Nev.

November 12-15 Automobile Club of Southern California NHRA Finals Pomona, Calif.

http://nhra.com/2009/schedule.asp

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

I Love goin to the NHRA drags. I try and catch them at pomona when they come out this way. Im still bummed about the 1000 foot rule :(

It is a bummer, but being there and see the accident for myself that took Scott Kalitta's life I agree something needed to be done. It was a terrible day for NHRA.

How far is Pomana from you? Not to far looking at the map.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Hey - Great choice of photos to post -- I work for The Man... Since i'm here in Ohio - we like to go to Indy (the Nationals) / Bristol (great area and people) and / Charlotte ( just like Bristol - only newer and better).. It's kind of neat to se how th SSS still turns heads at the tracks and can attract admirer's' (sp?).. Hope to see any of the SS Silverado .com gang at any of these races. Pro Stock could be very interesting this year, With Warren and Kurt not having sponsorship and Erica returning with a Mustang, along with Dave Connely not having sponsors.. This might make the Jegs vs Summit contests even more "fun"... Hope the economy doesn't do too much more damage to the sport..

Hey - Great choice of photos to post -- I work for The Man... Since i'm here in Ohio - we like to go to Indy (the Nationals) / Bristol (great area and people) and / Charlotte ( just like Bristol - only newer and better).. It's kind of neat to se how th SSS still turns heads at the tracks and can attract admirer's' (sp?).. Hope to see any of the SS Silverado .com gang at any of these races. Pro Stock could be very interesting this year, With Warren and Kurt not having sponsorship and Erica returning with a Mustang, along with Dave Connely not having sponsors.. This might make the Jegs vs Summit contests even more "fun"... Hope the economy doesn't do too much more damage to the sport..

I met Erica (and her B/F Brant) 2 winters ago, back when she was racing the Slammers Car (before Jeg and a few others i.e. Tommy Lee). She was staying w/ our friend from the race team and he brought them into the bar that the wife runs. Her father is the whole reason she stopped racing (he is an ass and not many peeps like him)