Mid-west Meet

allright fellas, bumping for new week. I'll soon have a flyer posted up here about the show, but if you think you would want to come, post it up so I have an idea of how many SS's we got coming. I know 4-5 of you have said you'd be there, just wanting to get a estimate. thanks guys.

Joe

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flyers are forthcoming....waiting to hear from josh on permission to use the truck design on the front of the shirt....

I'm thinking bbq at my house on saturday night, then cruise to the suds, or eat out and then cruise? what do you guys think?

flyers are forthcoming....waiting to hear from josh on permission to use the truck design on the front of the shirt....

I'm thinking bbq at my house on saturday night, then cruise to the suds, or eat out and then cruise? what do you guys think?

All sounds good to me :D

allright i had to post this, i talked to my buddy and he's a little retarded(mopar guy) and i told him about the car show blah blah blah, he said his dart might be done then, but he said if it wasn't, he'd bring a "real" truck out. I told him that real trucks have bowties on them and waste hemis all day long, and then he started bragging about his new 09 hemi, 390 hp, blah blah blah, dodge this, dodge that. i told him he was just a hillbilly, so any one looking for a good kill, this might be your chance.. :D