Mid-west Meet

bump.gif

It's Sunday A.M. See you guys shortly

Brian, Rob, Dale, and Bob, it was great meeting you all, and look forward to hanging out again..Rob, I won't spoil the secret yet :wtf: ...lol it was bad ass bro. the show was a big success in my mind, my buddy at the park was figuring 5-10 cars, I said 50 is a success for a first timer, we had 62 and raised over 1200 for the humane society. Next year, i'd like to have a few more ss's out there, damn thing nearly turned into a mopar show ( and yes i took a lot of sh*t from Mopar Dave) but the weather could'nt have been better, sunny and 70 with a slight breeze..this is notice, next May, calling all SS's!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say i had alot of fun at the show sunday. got to hang with alot of fun guys and one of them is hidding a verry big secret that im not gunna spoil either.and as soon as you get ahold of the pics your buddy took Joe i want some copies just give me a yell Dale

OK guys, thanks for letting me break the news. I am sure that there are some pictures that you guys want to post up of the event.

I started a new thread on in the Off Topic section, since I didn't think this was the place to do it....

Rob

OK guys, thanks for letting me break the news. I am sure that there are some pictures that you guys want to post up of the event.

I started a new thread on in the Off Topic section, since I didn't think this was the place to do it....

Rob

lol rob, now that we know the secret, it's been right in front of me the whole time....lmao

Had a great time too. Turned out to be a nice day and a good show. Joe, don't worry about the time spent with us. We still hung out after everybody left so it's all good.

Bob good to see you again and we'll be headed back to MI. if there's another Zippy event.

Dale love the rod and primer is cool :thumbs:

Joe, thanks for the invite. You and your crew did a great job :cheers: ...and I still won't sell you any beer :jester:

Rob...did I tell you...you suck...I can't remember if I did or not :P

I know you really enjoyed the surprise you sprung on us :driving:

Thanks for a fun time Joe. :cheers: I know you put a lot of work into the show and I'm glad to see it paid off. It was good to meet you and Dale and your friends. Hotel was fine btw. Always good to see Brian and Alyce and the "SOB" :jester: Hopefully I'll be able to make it down again next year.

Thanks for a fun time Joe. :cheers: I know you put a lot of work into the show and I'm glad to see it paid off. It was good to meet you and Dale and your friends. Hotel was fine btw. Always good to see Brian and Alyce and the "SOB" :jester: Hopefully I'll be able to make it down again next year.

Maybe if you are a good boy Bob I will take you for a ride..... :jester:

Maybe if you are a good boy Bob I will take you for a ride..... :jester:

post-4532-1241741150_thumb.jpg

:jester:

and where were u at sunday imposster?? j/k I really dig ur truck, clean as hell!!

Thanks! With my truck looking like this:

IMG_3355.jpg

and me without a tow vehicle it won't be going anywhere soon.

I will be in Indy in 2 weeks with my DD.