"lucky Fourteen" Z06 Brake Upgrade

supersub

Are you going to make brackets. I'm looking for rears. If so what are you going to charge?

Yes I am working on making them. As of right now just the fronts for a stock spindle using a 15" rotor, then I'll make a drop spindle version using a 15" rotor. Somewhere in between I'll make the rears, but it won't be for a little while. Keep your eyes open. There are people selling them brand new in the for sale section. Thats where I got mine.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to make brackets. I'm looking for rears. If so what are you going to charge?

As for price, I'm pretty sure I can produce them cheaper than anyone else currently making them. But I don't want to say a price yet until the first run is done.

Edited by dkkustoms (see edit history)

any updates on the brackets? I'm down for sure, but will need the ones for drop spindles haha. oh and that deal is still the best i could find. There's always killer deals out there but that was the best i could find in terms of group buys. I'll keep ya'll posted.

any updates on the brackets? I'm down for sure, but will need the ones for drop spindles haha. oh and that deal is still the best i could find. There's always killer deals out there but that was the best i could find in terms of group buys. I'll keep ya'll posted.

I'm back and have a drawing done, but trying to make it possible to use one version on stock a and Belltech spindle and another for the McCaughy spindle. Also waiting for a day that I'm not working and our CNC isn't being used. I should be able to make a couple for tesing Easter.

I'm back and have a drawing done, but trying to make it possible to use one version on stock a and Belltech spindle and another for the McCaughy spindle. Also waiting for a day that I'm not working and our CNC isn't being used. I should be able to make a couple for tesing Easter.

Ok cool bro, i have belltech spindles, let me know if theres anything i can do to help.

DK, are you planning on making a brake upgrade, "all inclusive" kit? Calipers, rotors, pads, lines, and brackets? What would be the overall price? This seems to be the best way to go for a brake upgrade.

I've looked into power slots 14" brake upgrade kit for just the fronts and that with using the factory "shitty" calipers. Power Slot Plus Brake Kit Not a bad price but definitely not anywhere near the power of the 6 piston Z06 calipers......

DK, are you planning on making a brake upgrade, "all inclusive" kit? Calipers, rotors, pads, lines, and brackets? What would be the overall price? This seems to be the best way to go for a brake upgrade.

I've looked into power slots 14" brake upgrade kit for just the fronts and that with using the factory "shitty" calipers. Power Slot Plus Brake Kit Not a bad price but definitely not anywhere near the power of the 6 piston Z06 calipers......

As of now I'm not planning on making a "kit". Too much overhead. I'm just trying to pick up the torch where Ray left off as far as the brackets go. haul@ss found the best deal on calipers and I'm game for a group buy as well. As for rotors thats all Ray. He has the info, the source, a great price and a great guy to deal with.

As of now I'm not planning on making a "kit". Too much overhead. I'm just trying to pick up the torch where Ray left off as far as the brackets go. haul@ss found the best deal on calipers and I'm game for a group buy as well. As for rotors thats all Ray. He has the info, the source, a great price and a great guy to deal with.

Cool, thanks. Can you post in this thread if the GP ever goes on? I'm going to go ahead and get the power stop 14" rotor upgrade for now. I'm kinda on a tight budget with my SSS. Eventually I'll get the calipers and the brackets for the 14" rotors.