Chicago Area Gtg,zippy & Fast4popper Doing Some Work!

im coming in the ss and bringing a buddy with if you guys dont care.. but need to know if everyone is meeting that friday or is everyone going to meet sat.. also i need directions on where this thing is going down... Hopefully get a tune from Zippy as well instead of a mail order...

yo are you on the "other" ss site? just so i know who i am talkin to.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chicago area get together weekend of FEB 28. Zippy will be in town that weekend and doing tunes at my place.Chris (Fast4popper) will also be here doing headliners and various electrical work.I also think that there is a ufc fight that weekend (penn-st. pierre)so I am sure we will be watching that! If anyone is interested pm me for directions,or if you have any questions.

hey was wanting to come to this said get-to-gether, will need directons and info also.. i have friend thats into tunes also, hes a novice, likes the red ones the best.. and the red TA's.. he knows how to tune to blow your mind.. look forward to meeting y'all.. this will be really rad.. peace out :thumbsup:

hey was wanting to come to this said get-to-gether, will need directons and info also.. i have friend thats into tunes also, hes a novice, likes the red ones the best.. and the red TA's.. he knows how to tune to blow your mind.. look forward to meeting y'all.. this will be really rad.. peace out :thumbsup:

Ha,Ha,very funny mutha fukka!!You ain't bringin' no Boomtuning Jaggoff' to My GTG,F'n :yellow_loser:

Your a funny guy rich!

yeah, next i want hood rollpan lower... then laughing gas and some boost

Get the drop and a procharger kit and we''ll do the install and tune it at the GTG,you'll leave out of there like a new man!

.....and no I"m not kidding,we'll get it done :pepsicheer:

Edited by allballz57 (see edit history)

Ha,Ha,very funny mutha fukka!!You ain't bringin' no Boomtuning Jaggoff' to My GTG,F'n :yellow_loser:

Your a funny guy rich!

glad i aint the only one that laughed! Rich you are a douche! gotta love ya tho.

the plan is Richy and i will be leavin the DMi Friday morning, pending the situation with WHISSLE we will either be headed up there which is 4 hours from here, and then down to you, 2.5 hours south. or if she isnt ready, we will head to your place and do some work that night and prepare for Saturday nights "festivities" at the slipery nipple! then maybe sunday we will head north so i can show Rich the truck and i can get some pics of it uncompleted. also i would like him to see some of the MTX plant and where it is.

too bad it will be sunday and i cant get him a tour, its an amazing place to see.

glad i aint the only one that laughed! Rich you are a douche! gotta love ya tho.

the plan is Richy and i will be leavin the DMi Friday morning, pending the situation with WHISSLE we will either be headed up there which is 4 hours from here, and then down to you, 2.5 hours south. or if she isnt ready, we will head to your place and do some work that night and prepare for Saturday nights "festivities" at the slipery nipple! then maybe sunday we will head north so i can show Rich the truck and i can get some pics of it uncompleted. also i would like him to see some of the MTX plant and where it is.

too bad it will be sunday and i cant get him a tour, its an amazing place to see.

no doubt, there's no strings to pull, that would be sweet.. anyway the trip is much needed and will be a good time either way... look forward.. peace out in riceland... holla back

Do they have an outlet store there? That would be cool!