Chicago Area Gtg,zippy & Fast4popper Doing Some Work!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PDB how much $$ would it be to get blue suede to do my headliner and have some left over to do my doors... ill do the doors myself at home when i get bord.. and how much it cost for you guys to install dynamat and that suede on my headliner...

I usually just lend a helping hand... Fast4Popper (chris) is the guy who gets the materials and does 99.9% of the work. I'll have him shoot you a PM with a price. It's definitely doable though. I have pics of mine done if you wanna see finished product.

Hi all, if there is inclement weather, will there be a garage to work in? I'm hoping Zippy can help me get a set heads on. Thanks!

Michael

Yes,the garage will be available,have you talked to zippy about it,I know he said he had a guys truck he was planning on working on but he never said who.If it's not you you should call him,if it is you then you are already scheduled to be done.

Yes,the garage will be available,have you talked to zippy about it,I know he said he had a guys truck he was planning on working on but he never said who.If it's not you you should call him,if it is you then you are already scheduled to be done.

Yes, I believe that is me. I was planning on doing a cam as well, but I decided to back off on that. So as of now it will just be a head swap. Still need to iron out what to do about the transmission (4l60e? 4l80e?, by who, what converter, etc).

I'm curious, would you happen to have a spring install tool? My heads were not assembled when I received them, all I've done so far is hammer on the valve seals. The springs still need to be put on.

Thanks

Michael

Yes, I believe that is me. I was planning on doing a cam as well, but I decided to back off on that. So as of now it will just be a head swap. Still need to iron out what to do about the transmission (4l60e? 4l80e?, by who, what converter, etc).

I'm curious, would you happen to have a spring install tool? My heads were not assembled when I received them, all I've done so far is hammer on the valve seals. The springs still need to be put on.

Thanks

Michael

Yes, we will have one here!

we just need to put a sign up front at your house before every meet. "Jack of all Trades Customizing"

its gonna be a crazy ass weekend thats for sure!

Could you imagine if w listed all the stuff we've done on GTG's,it would sound like a reg speed shop!

Wish I could go, but with my new work schedule that's my weekend to work :(

its for people who drive thier SS, or at least get it out of the garage.. let it see snow or should say maybe drive in it.. no posers !!! SS means Super Sport not Sitting Shiney !! lolol

Edited by SSPOSSE (see edit history)

its for people who drive thier SS, or at least get it out of the garage.. let it see snow or should say maybe drive in it.. no posers !!! SS means Super Sport not Sitting Shiney !! lolol

he drove it down on Saturday, you missed it, it looked Super Sh!TTy. and besides, i think he has more miles on his than you ;)

as for the brake kits, Matt had that not Chad.

he drove it down on Saturday, you missed it, it looked Super Sh!TTy. and besides, i think he has more miles on his than you ;)

as for the brake kits, Matt had that not Chad.

I was gonna say- all i have is replacement baer rotors and hawk pads.