Chicago Area Gtg,zippy & Fast4popper Doing Some Work!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwe man, the slippery nipple! I wanna go, sounds entertaining.

LOL! Be safe guys, always good to see a group of SSS guys getting together. :driving:

the name is called the silver slipper saloon, but according the Brent, there is another place that has went "high end" and we NEED to chec that out! hope we can pull of some pics!

if there is time i was wonderin if we can dynamat my headliner and behind my rear seats just got my 80feet of dynamat today

are we doin a suede headliner? if so we can do the roof for sure, as for the back wall, it aint hard. just gotta make sure we got the tools to pull the seat. its all good!

id like to do a suede healiner but i cant find ne blue suede here. so if we can just put the dynamat that would be fine. and il pull the headliner another time to put suede.. also i got dual 2.5 cutouts and a set of quad tips. if neone wants them they r for sale

the name is called the silver slipper saloon, but according the Brent, there is another place that has went "high end" and we NEED to chec that out! hope we can pull of some pics!

I find it hard to believe the words HIGH END and LAMPLIGHTER could ever possibly go together! :crackup:

id like to do a suede healiner but i cant find ne blue suede here. so if we can just put the dynamat that would be fine. and il pull the headliner another time to put suede.. also i got dual 2.5 cutouts and a set of quad tips. if neone wants them they r for sale

I just talked to Chris- he can get blue suede... cheap too! I have pics of my headliner done... it's definitely worth the money!!! I'd say if your taking the headliner out... I'd throw some seude on there! only makes sense :)

are we doin a suede headliner? if so we can do the roof for sure, as for the back wall, it aint hard. just gotta make sure we got the tools to pull the seat. its all good!

Cmon now, with all the tools you bring with you everytime your here, I'm sure that wont be a prob. Plus, brent has all kinds of tools!!!

alright boys and gurls!

I am gettin my list together for the meet. PM me on what you need so i can make sure i bring it out.

I know there are some things needing done, headliners, and such. so once i get this list i will make sure i have the stuff needed and we can plan this thing, remember i want to have fun at this meet with everyone too. I will be comin that way Friday morning and hangin out till Sunday.

also my SS will not be at this meet. my painter is tooooo darn anal and i am not pushing him to complete it before then. shoot if i can pick it up Easter weekend i will be happy!