Need Help With Personalised Plates?

shawnss

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if it was me I wouldn't put a custom plate on it. unless ya all ways want the cops to know exactly who is driving that SS or some one can see it and say thats the tricked out SS and watch and then steal it

i have never had a problem with the cops and i have had custom plates on it for 2 years now. and i keep the truck in my garage so im not to worried about somebody breaking into it . i look at it as if they really want it they are going to take it rather it has custom plates or not.

i like Spoolin!

The only problem i see is that it shows off the fact you have a turbo, its kind of nice to suprise people about it

yeah i see what your saying with trying to suprise somebody. but i have the only turboed truck in my town so everybody knows something about cars knows its boosted. you have to remember i live in montana.

i have never had a problem with the cops and i have had custom plates on it for 2 years now. and i keep the truck in my garage so im not to worried about somebody breaking into it . i look at it as if they really want it they are going to take it rather it has custom plates or not.

Ya but it makes it easer to recognize it. But as for me mind is the only one around here so it don't matter I get cops to do u turns to get behind me and fallow me so I slow down to like 10 and set the cruse

If i can ever find my next truck, i think my plate will be 3W M078... write it on a piece of paper and turn it upside down, then look at it.

Do you plan on flipping your next truck cuz that is the only way anybody will read it?? J/K it is creative i'll give you that. I have a friend that has "HI MR COP" on his GTO i fell over laughing the first time i saw it.