Killed An 07' F-150 Roush Crew Cab

bagged7104ss

On my way home I turn into the left hand lane and there is a Ford F-150 Roush edition in front. He makes a left and gets on it hard, and so do I while getting a little spin from my front tire. We did not get far because of traffic but as soon as I pull up next to him he had his window down and asked if I was super charged. We pulled over and checked each others rides out. He said he is running 6lbs of boost and weight was around 6100 lbs. I was unimpressed under the hood, my Radix 122 looked much bigger than his Roush charger, I did like it was black thoe. I was behind him pulled over on the side of the street and told him to hit it and I would be right behind. I guess he was confident he was going to kill me and did not want the advantage of being in front. So we lined up together and I told him to go. He hit it and I hit it spinning my front wheel a bit and I swear the race was over before I hit second gear. I would say I was four trucks away before shutting down around 50 mph. He was very cool. We pulled over again and talked trucks for about ten minutes, exchanged #'s to figure when we can run each other from a roll or hit the track for some fun. Very cool guy witch I don't run into very much around here. Even other SS owners around here that I give a thumbs up to look at me like WTF! Oh one last thing, I love AWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice kill by the way. It's hard to find someone like that these days. Most of them do the

ricer fly by or give ya the finger.

Or in my situation the kid was about 30 and I was 22 followed me through 3 towns because I refused to race on public roads and he wanted "beat me up," so I just brought him to my freinds restaurant and my buddy was waiting with some big piece of metal and baseball bat for a 2 on 1. I could have eaten his civic alive which I kind of regret not doing....

lol nice kill on a high 14 sec truck. jk. but seriously, lightnings they are not. 450hp 500tq and still in the mid to high 14's. Guess its cause they weigh so much. How much are you S/C SS's putting out?

Re-Read the thread buddy, there is no Lightning. It would have been a better race I bet if there was.

Re-Read the thread buddy, there is no Lightning. It would have been a better race I bet if there was.

i Know this. Just kinda commenting how far ford has fallen in performance with these newer f150s. I mean they put out more hp/tq than a lightning yet could touch one to save their life. Thats all i was sayin or tryin to say.