What's An 05 Worth?

tpankratz

I am looking at an 05' AWD silver birch SS, with all the options, chrome rims, custom exhaust, chip, and intake with about 80,000 miles. The owner wants $19,100 for it, he says that's what he owes on it still. Is this a reasonable price, it looks like it is great condition still?

Is there any worries I should have about the AWD or truck in general that could go bad? Let me know your thoughts or opinions.

Thanks.

well it might be alittle high on the price but not by to much. if i were to sell my ss id ask 20K for it but the body only has 51000 on it and the motor and tranny have 1500mile just broke in. and its turboed and alot more mods. it in my sig.

Here's my deal though, I have been planning on getting a newer truck this summer, an SS if I could find one. But considering I live in Montana there is not many available unless I want to travel to find one. However, the head just cracked on my 1991 silverado daily driver and I need something to drive, I found this for sale so I am thinking about jumping on it, I know the price seems a little steep, but considering my situation I think I should go for it. If not I will end up buying a cheaper regular silverado but probably regret it later.

If you look on ebay there is a 03 with 75,XXX with a ton of upgrades i mean s/c built tranny custom body work two sets of rims one set being 22" 3 piece Asanti 118 rims ($7000). And his buy it now price is $19,995. So for your 05 with 80,000 that is barely modded I would pass on that one or see if you can talk him down.

If you look on ebay there is a 03 with 75,XXX with a ton of upgrades i mean s/c built tranny custom body work two sets of rims one set being 22" 3 piece Asanti 118 rims ($7000). And his buy it now price is $19,995. So for your 05 with 80,000 that is barely modded I would pass on that one or see if you can talk him down.

im gonna have to agree. i got my 03 over a year ago for 17 with a radix kit on it from a dealership. i would buy the one on ebay thats already modded to s**t and know what ur getting rather than paying for an upside down loan. thats jmo cause i almost bought a stock 03 with 25000 last year b4 i got mine for 20 cause he was upside down on the loan but didnt do it

I know where there is an 03 Silverado SS with 84K miles for 14,000. It is lowered with spindles up front and leafs in back. Mods are tuned with HPTuners and Flopro HD muffler. New tires on CHROME stock wheels. Red in color. It is in WA state. PM me if your interested