New Tire Deals

Chevcup47

Pirelli Scorpion ATRs....great handling, ride comfort, tread wear, and traction in all types of weather...

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...es&place=29

These tires are awesome! I got these for my 4Runner almost 2 months ago and can not say anything bad about them. They do get that flat spot when sitting over night or during the day, but it doesn't bother me at all, they smooth out in a couple minutes of driving. If I can get a good deal on them when the SS needs tires (still has the originals) I'm gonna get the Pirelli.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the General Grabber UHP in the 295/50/20 size on the stock 20" wheels. I have about 10k miles on them and love them. Very little noise and much better grip than the stock Good Years. The tread pattern is bad azz. :cheers:

EDIT:

Here are some pics taken with my Cel phone. You can't see it in the photos very well, but the tire has a bead protector built in to help prevent road rash to the wheel.

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

Edited by SilveradoEsEs (see edit history)

Hankook Ventus St's are the cheapest tire you can buy, and they are a joke, why only spend $500-600 on tires on your $40k truck? The cheap azz mexican i bought my truck from ran the Ventus St's too, so if your a cheapo ass can, then yes they are for you. I got rid of them crap tires and now im on jack stands, so thats what i think of them tires, i would rather not drive.