Dodge Rumble Bee

sierra ss

Well I counted it off and got a 11 second 0-60 run. Was a lil bit afraid to try and race one

from what i heard about them but now im going looking for one, there's a few running

around here. Using the timer on my truck 0-60's 7seconds anyone know how accurate this

are?

Didnt really know anything about them. I thought they were fast from the way one of my

bosses at advance auto talked about them. Her dad bought one when they first came out and

said it would fly but only got 9mpg city (go figure). I think i can smoke one.

Come to find out one of my high school buddies owns one of the few running around and

my other buddy was talking chit to him last nite trying to get him to race me after he started

talking how fast it was and that he was gonna race another boy we went to school with's 5.7 charger.

Any way all I know about the truck is that its a 2wd and im gonna get my buddy to ride with me and

video this when ever it gose down. How do you guys think i'll do against this beast of a dodge?