Heard Whats Going On In Mexico

funceca88

yeah I havent been down to TJ in a bit for the same reason to much shaddy shit happening over there.

Adelitas Bar FTMFW!!!!

^^^^^^^^ was my favorite spot before it got real bad down there! Any of you guys ever been?

yeah adelitas is not a bar its a damm hore house :drool: my friends took me their when i turned 18 and i thought i was a mac beacause their were about 20 nice looking girls in their and they were coming up to me to see if i wanted to dance.so i told my boy if that was normal because it was my first time their......and then he ruin the night for me when he called one of the girls over and asked them how much...this girl had to be 18-19 year old and she was fine,she said 35 bucks with room and condom....does chicks are like walking stds........hey oneslicsilvy aguas con las putas i el sida :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Very intersting, but kinda the things I'd expect from there. I'm guessing it's not acid, but it's likely hydrogen peroxide. That stuff will remove all flesh from the bones very quickly and is very efficient. The home use stuff is something like less than 1% mixture. At 35% like is sold for some farm usage, museums, and pathologist's.

you guys have no idea just how bad it is... my team has been running protective details down there for over a year... I regularly get videos of beheaded narco's from my police contacts down there... stuff you wont see on the news.

it is by far one of the worst cities in the world...

and btw - the "chef" will only get a slap on the wrist as he didnt actually kill anyone, just disposed of thier bodies... a crime as bad as killing a dog down there...

you guys have no idea just how bad it is... my team has been running protective details down there for over a year... I regularly get videos of beheaded narco's from my police contacts down there... stuff you wont see on the news.

it is by far one of the worst cities in the world...

and btw - the "chef" will only get a slap on the wrist as he didnt actually kill anyone, just disposed of thier bodies... a crime as bad as killing a dog down there...

Werd!

Dude is only getting lke two years or months dont remember...

What border City are talking about Tijuana or juares.

yea... I'm all set with Mexico. never wanted to travel down there.

The places to avoid are just borders, border towns are the worst, other than that just a whole lot of ranch living, Ranchers living off their cows, agriculture, and such...

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)