Any Ky, Oh, Tn, In Or Il Members What To Have A Meet

It's been years since we've had a KY meet so I'm throwing this out there. I'm trying to check when the 1/4 mile track in Clay City opens up or maybe the one in Bowling Green. We met at the corvette museum last meet, the track was closed because it was under water lol. Post or PM me guys if you're interested. I'd like to get some new lower times. Post ideas about a meet if you have any.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to make anouther one its just according to when it is if i could make it or not. our track here opens on april 4th for test and tune so ill be there working plus trying to line the car out. if by chance anyone wanted to maby have one here in terre haute i know the owners of our 1/8 th mile track here really good and could possibly get something set up with them for us.

The track in Clay City, KY(1/4 mile) doesn't open till March 21, so we have time to set something up. We'll just have to post and see where/when works best for everyone. The more people we cna get the better. I throw the Vette musuem in there in case guys want to visit the home to the Corvette. We all wen last time. Post any ideas you guys have about what to do. it would be nice if we could have a half day thing or something.

The vett museum sounds like a great idea to me, I have been wanting to have a local meet so I could get to know some people off of here. If we could also get the track in clay city on the same day that would be awsome. So anyone that wants to come please chime in so we can try to get something set up.

The vett museum sounds like a great idea to me, I have been wanting to have a local meet so I could get to know some people off of here. If we could also get the track in clay city on the same day that would be awsome. So anyone that wants to come please chime in so we can try to get something set up.

If we do the corvette museum we could also hit the local track in bowling green called Beachbend. They are one of the places that has the Havoc show. It's a huge show from what I'm told. I've never been. Beachbend is a nice track plus they have a small park with rides and stuff.

I'll check my calander tomorrow and see try to post some dates for the meet. We can vote on what to do if you guys want to. In the past we viewed the corvette musuem, then tried to hit the track at beechbend. I think some guys also viewed the corvette plant. That might be something you guys would be interested in doing. If you want to do all 3, we would need to view the plant 1 day, then the musuem and track teh next day so it would be a full 2day event. What do you guys think?