Pets

zippy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here are Shotzy and Sweetie, our two JRT (Jack Russell Terrorists). Both homeless orphans when we got them.

:lol: I know the feeling we have a West Highland Terrorist or Westie for short.

All the toys in the world and he would rather shred a roll of paper towels. :jester:

50283779.jpg

Ben,

Cute mini doxie... I've got a 6 year old doxie we got at the local animal rescue league that is the same color as your pup. She loves to burrow underneath blankets and towels and sleep all day long. I'll have to get some pics of her if she ever wakes up....

Ben,

Cute mini doxie... I've got a 6 year old doxie we got at the local animal rescue league that is the same color as your pup. She loves to burrow underneath blankets and towels and sleep all day long. I'll have to get some pics of her if she ever wakes up....

Bryan,

I have the mate for her :P And you don't even have to return him. :D

This is Zeke, he's a Lab/Sheppard mix. I resued him from an abusive owner. He's young yet so he needs to run A LOT and is very friendly. But I couldn't ask for a better dog to be around my 2 year old daughter. She has done more things to that dog and explored a few too many body cavities :eek:. He just sits there and takes all the abuse. It's fun to see them pal around.

50316439.jpg

We have 2 mutts and a worthless cat. We had a Rotteweiller of German and Austrian bloodlines but we lost her to bone cancer a year ago May 8th. I will never forget her and the unbelievable loyalty she showed to us. Putting her down that day was the hardest thing I have ever had to do.

This is Jake:

Jake.jpg

And these are our mutts, Sheba and Shane:

Sheba%20and%20Shane.JPG

Our Rotty's name was Xena:

Xena

Ben,

Cute mini doxie...  I've got a 6 year old doxie we got at the local animal rescue league that is the same color as your pup.  She loves to burrow underneath blankets and towels and sleep all day long.  I'll have to get some pics of her if she ever wakes up....

Bryan,

I have the mate for her :P And you don't even have to return him. :D

now ben you know you will miss that little thing :D

Keeshond or Keshond depending on how you wish to spell it, I don't have a gigantor picture like the rest of you, just the lil one on the sig block. She co-piloted the 27 hour drive from Pennsylvania to Texas, sleeping most of the way, but checking out the sites...

She's 1 1/2 years old, named Chewy (she was also like your terrorist dog above with the shred everywhere)...I'm just glad she doesn't like chewing on SSS leather seats :D

Archived