Just Got Laid Off From Work

NashSS

:( Well I just went out to work to be turned around and sent right back out. Our business has severly dropped and I was expecting it but I wasn't expecting it this quick. So now my hands are tied on mods and I'm gonna try to sell my truck because I can't afford it easily anyway. I think I can keep the truck but it won't be easy so if I can sell it to help relieve this financial burden I will. I have posted up a ad in the for sale section so if there is anyone looking for a ss please tell them. It only has like 36k miles on a 03 with extras. I was looking forward to meeting up with Brent and Chris and all the guys for the chicago area meet but now I can't. :( Now I have time to hit up the gym and get in shape. I am gonna be bored out of my mind without a job :(

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Well I just went out to work to be turned around and sent right back out. Our business has severly dropped and I was expecting it but I wasn't expecting it this quick. So now my hands are tied on mods and I'm gonna try to sell my truck because I can't afford it easily anyway. I think I can keep the truck but it won't be easy so if I can sell it to help relieve this financial burden I will. I have posted up a ad in the for sale section so if there is anyone looking for a ss please tell them. It only has like 36k miles on a 03 with extras. I was looking forward to meeting up with Brent and Chris and all the guys for the chicago area meet but now I can't. :( Now I have time to hit up the gym and get in shape. I am gonna be bored out of my mind without a job :(

Sorry to hear you lost your job. What did/do you do for a living?

Stick in there man things will work out.

Sorry to hear you lost your job. What did/do you do for a living?

Stick in there man things will work out.

I just worked out at the place called uniparts olsen making parts for john deere and jd has laid off lately and I was expecting it but not this quick. I was a cnc machinist. It wasn't the greatest pay but my truck made it worth it.

sorry to hear that man that sucks. you know you can allways join the army guarented pay job security, more then likely you will get a big bonus to mod the hell out of your truck ect.. that way you can keep your truck. plus the bennifits are kick ass. just a option for ya. its not every ones thing but ive done it for the past 10 years cant complain

that sucks man.. Keep your chin up. when One door closes one always opens. Good chance to get into a career you would really enjoy if you didn't like your last job. You still have your health and happiness !

Good luck with the sale of your truck man

sorry to hear it man. I'm a toolmaker specializing in plastic injection and things are very bad up here as well. We just let go(fired not layed off) over 30 people in the last couple months and any day it could be my time. But keep your head up things always have a way of working out, and makingyou stronger from it.

Brad

I'm there with you bro, I'm a union electrician, and work really sucks,I've been off a few weeks, and unemployment is so backed up right now, it's taken 4-6 weeks to see the first umemployment checks, it's ****ed up. Selling my truck is a possibility also, I'd feel liek a part of me would die if I lost her. Funny, people that aren't into cars and trucks don't understand what it's like to have to sell something you love like a family member. Good luck, it'll trun around...it has to....right????