Slow 'em Down

KJT13

Hey guys,

With all the break-ins and thefts lately, I thought I would dig up some part numbers I found from www.jimmijammer.com These are parts that are designed to slow down a wouldbe theif. The Jimmi Jammer is a plate that surrounds the door lock cylinder preventing it from being pushed in and also blocks access to the rods if they pry under the door handle. The Hood Jammer is a plate that covers the hood release mechanism to block a screwdriver from popping the hood latch. The Gate Keeper prevents easy removal of the tailgate. The Light Keeper are "anti theft" screws that have a special bit and the head has 2 small holes only to protect you aftermarket or smoked tails.

www.jimmijammer.com

Light Keeper - part # 400110 (security screws. a good idea for anyone with aftermarket/smoked tails)

Gate Keeper - part # 200420 (plate to stop quick removal of tailgate)

Hood Jammer - part # PN 2026

Jimmi Jammer - part # 031502 (for trucks with locks on both front doors)

Plate Keeper - part # 400900 (security sheet metal type screws for license plates) part # 400910 (machined metric security screws for license plates)

thanks for the great info. my buddy needed the tailgate and light screws. about 3 months ago somebody jacked his L.E.D tails and 3rd break light. the kid who stole them tried to sell them to the pawn shop and the owner of the pawn shop knew they were stolen so he took them for the kid. so my buddy now has two sets of custom tail light. cause he had already bought a new set. the kid that stole them thought they would fit on his truck. my buddy found out hte kids name and we found him one night. my buddy socked this kid in the nose and the kid started crying and when i say kid i mean this guy was like 22 years old. the kid was so scraed that he wrote my buddy a check for 400 bucks and it cleared the next day. sorry to jack the thread but i just found it funny.

thanks for the great info. my buddy needed the tailgate and light screws. about 3 months ago somebody jacked his L.E.D tails and 3rd break light. the kid who stole them tried to sell them to the pawn shop and the owner of the pawn shop knew they were stolen so he took them for the kid. so my buddy now has two sets of custom tail light. cause he had already bought a new set. the kid that stole them thought they would fit on his truck. my buddy found out hte kids name and we found him one night. my buddy socked this kid in the nose and the kid started crying and when i say kid i mean this guy was like 22 years old. the kid was so scraed that he wrote my buddy a check for 400 bucks and it cleared the next day. sorry to jack the thread but i just found it funny.

don't worry about jacking the thread. if it helps anyone, that's all that matters! good story too. not the theft part, but the rest. and not to mention, I haven't heard anyone say "socked" in so long. no offense, but made me laugh. :P

The Jimmi Jammer is a GREAT product! True, its only a deterant but sometimes thats all it takes to discourage them Rat Bastards!

See my write up on my website

LINKY

Redline Technical Groups official web site is http://www.trucksecurity.com/

The Jimmi Jammer is a GREAT product! True, its only a deterant but sometimes thats all it takes to discourage them Rat Bastards!

See my write up on my website

LINKY

Redline Technical Groups official web site is http://www.trucksecurity.com/

Excellent Write up!!