Instrument Panel New Look Led Ultra Blue....

fer79

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the steering wheel i would jsut get a blue sharpie and go over thebuttons lol jk i wana c this in red!!! with the white face guages

thanks man. since I wanna do red LED's, I think a red sharpie might look pink on the wheel. :rolleyes:

i found that one. just type in led in the search over there and it should be the first thread to come up. doesn't look too bad. I have an 04 so not sure of the differences. he did everything on one truck over there. gauges, window controls, heater controls, radio. looked great. i want to know how it is to do the steering wheel controls as well.

Just fired off an e-mail to the guy. Since my SSS is sittin pretty in storage my now, it would be the perfect time to gut it for a project like this.

I'll let you know what I hear from him, Keith.

Just fired off an e-mail to the guy. Since my SSS is sittin pretty in storage my now, it would be the perfect time to gut it for a project like this.

I'll let you know what I hear from him, Keith.

Thanks Alex!! you might have to come up to Boston after you get yours done. Hint Hint! :uhoh:

Tootall: i was looking at the thread on pt and you had to drill a hole to do this do we have to drill hole in the cluster or its only for the window buttons. Do you have any more pics on how the l.e.d. are solder. or are they solder to the resistors. thanks in advanced