A Milestone For My Ss

BigBlack

My big black baby just hit 75,000 on the odometer today. I got her with 67,000 on her not too bad after two years only 4000 a year. If I keep this up she will have low miles on her :driving: Im glad I only work two miles away from home :thumbs:

Edited by BigBlack (see edit history)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I worry about miles. i just dont want my truck to have tons of miles on it. i bought mine 2 years ago and it had 44K on it and in 2years ive only put 7k on it about 3500 miles a year. and i think it has alot of miles already. 51k on the clock now.

2k4 with 35k, bought it 2 years ago with 10k on it, still smelled new.. only they iam wanting to do is park it nezt winter, salt and brine here in iowa is hard on the paint, plus to many idiots that cant drive. just would feel better with a beater bouncing off curbs, than my SS baby..

PS.. Fast4popper has 97k miles on his and you would never knew that by looking at it.. just got to take care of it.. in Truck'n magazine two months ago with 97k miles ?? plus a pro-charger equiped.. its all about the caring for it !!!