Anybody Have A Carfax Membership

Oo p0op oO

like the title says. i need a VIN history checked for me as soon as possible. figured someone on here could help me.

VIN # 1GNFK13007J149865

SSS maybe going bye bye :cry:

im looking at a 2007 Black on black tahoe. i always told myself i'd never let it go....but here i am....

BTW- LONG TIME NO SEE! :thumbs:

hey i just did a carfaxs everything looks good on it. it had seven reports just looks like its been sold a few times and at acouple of auctions. it came from IL.

thanks man! i went up there today after work but they wouldnt deal with me...wanted to give me 16K for my truck and 27,500 on the tahoe. i told em to make the difference 2K more and we'd talk

so i guess my trucks for sale. PM if interested :D

like the title says. i need a VIN history checked for me as soon as possible. figured someone on here could help me.

VIN # 1GNFK13007J149865

SSS maybe going bye bye :cry:

im looking at a 2007 Black on black tahoe. i always told myself i'd never let it go....but here i am....

BTW- LONG TIME NO SEE! :thumbs:

I hear ya. I've been tossing around the idea of selling my blue baby. I've had her since day one so I'm starting to want a new project!!

thanks man! i went up there today after work but they wouldnt deal with me...wanted to give me 16K for my truck and 27,500 on the tahoe. i told em to make the difference 2K more and we'd talk

so i guess my trucks for sale. PM if interested :D

damn wish I could get 16k on trade in for my truck... all the dealerships here only offered $10,500 on trade in...