Making My Truck More My Own.

So ive been in love with the TA style shaker hood from keystone since i laid eyes on it

and due to the price and ability to find on ive decided to make my own starting with this.

post-16721-1235102160_thumb.jpg

I should be receiving this either tomorow or monday. Starting off im just going to mount it so the only functionality of it will be shaking. Reason for this is cuz theres probrably not enough room for what im going to fab up so it will be functional. This here is a rough drawing of what im planing to do after i get a set of e-fans.

post-16721-1235102203_thumb.jpg

So pay no attintion to the lack of artistic ability in the drawing, once the shaker arrives im going to start making templets to try an come up with a better idea but you should be able to get what im going for. Hopefully the end result will look as good or better than this.

post-16721-1235102692_thumb.jpg

Got the shaker installed late this evening only problem is its not shaking. Ended up having to just bolt it to the bottom of the hood. Im gonna have to come up with something different than what i had in my mind to mount it to the intake. Any way heres a pix after i got the hole cut, just seeing what it was going to look like. Turned out its going to be a bigger job than what i had thought to make it shake and suck in cold air.

Denalishaker6.jpg

Ah well, i aint got nothing but time.