Corvette MAF vs Granatelli

Hey everyone. Has anyone had any experience with using a Corvette MAF instead of the Granatelli one? Corvette sensor lists for $134.99. I know some people weren't impressed with the Granatelli MAF. Any feedback appreciated.

I think that the Corvette MAF has the same flow rate of our 6 liter MAF. The ZO6 MAF has no screen and may flow more. Maybe Zippy can confirm the part #'s

Good Luck on tuning.

CD

i assume there is a real good reason there were 3 posts for this one question? :fume:

:oops: Sorry zippy. It wasn't intentional Did you delete them? I don't see them to delete. When I tried to post it was giving me an error message. I guess it was taking even though it was giving me an error message.

The current MAF on the SS is perfectly fine for LOTS of power. The only difference as stated before is a Z06 MAF has the screen pulled, and a slightly different flow chart because or it.

I wouldn't even pull the screen unless you have LS1 Edit to correct the table. :thumbs:

The current MAF on the SS is perfectly fine for LOTS of power. The only difference as stated before is a Z06 MAF has the screen pulled, and a slightly different flow chart because or it.

I wouldn't even pull the screen unless you have LS1 Edit to correct the table. :thumbs:

Thanks for the feedback. I'm upgrading with headers, volant induction, s/c, transgo, westers programming, etc. and I wanted to make sure that the MAF wouldn't be a bottleneck.

Archived