Goodfellas Transmissions

http://www.goodfellastransmission.com/

i was looking around and found these guys. for 1500 , the 4l65e and 4l60e trannys come with servos, 2nd or 4th gear, tcs converters from 2200-3400, can hold up to 700 HP!!! wow. they come with warranty and full 24 customer support. im looking into getting a danny tranny and just out of curiosity, what do yall think?

http://www.goodfellastransmission.com/

i was looking around and found these guys. for 1500 , the 4l65e and 4l60e trannys come with servos, 2nd or 4th gear, tcs converters from 2200-3400, can hold up to 700 HP!!! wow. they come with warranty and full 24 customer support. im looking into getting a danny tranny and just out of curiosity, what do yall think?

they have about 250 in parts in that thing and it will not hold 700hp.. also its not just the parts that makes it work well. It is the builder behind it....the cost is 1795 not 1500 from them. The 3/4 clutch pack they use is total junk, they block all accumulators with is not good and will lead to damage from high pressure. the converters are built by a small shop and they use factory cores and just change the stator and replace the bearings. Bob where do you find these things?

Yup just go with what works. Ive heard nothing but praise from the work that Danny (and his father?) do. Its not just a word of mouth thing but actual proven results/numbers with Danny from actual members here on this board. Plus like mentioned above, your in Texas, he's in Texas. The decision in my mind is easy....stick with what works, take the drive and go see Danny.

That certainly is not a special converter. That is a stock converter probably rebuilt cheaply with paint on it. That list of trans parts looks to me like a very amature shop with a catalogue to order stuff from. You'd be better off with a stock 70E with a shift kit than that trans. Since you're in Texas I'd say call Danny. If you go mail order go RPM, FLT, or the preferred Rossler.