Rumble Bee Goes Down

funceca88

whats up guys, well me and my friend would always talk about our trucks, he has a yellow rumble bee, so one day he finally said what i wanted to hear, "lets run'em". so we meet later on that day [11;00 pm], after drive each others trucks it was time to run em.

We get on the freeway and 1,2,3, honks later im up front by two lengts, so know we do a 65 roll, and get him again,.

now its about two in the morning and it was time for the last one, were at the lite, i take myT/C off, lite truns green and wow, my tires are spinning and hes taking off, but i caught up with him and smoked him.

it was a good night

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha nice kill :)

Nice Night its was 4 u my friend. Great kill :cheers:. They never wanna run me either dat sh*t pisses me off, not even just for fun. They should just stick 2 they're name and DODGE, get outta da way, Ha Ha Ha :crackup:

Nice kill. I got a hemi last week. No problem at all. The daytona's and Rumble bee's are just for show. Even some of the RSCB hemi's with 17" wheels can beat them.

What are your mods and times?

all i got is an intake, superships, and flowmaster, descent combo, never done times