• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been using Zaino for about 5 years and love it and it does give a nice wet look. the price for 1 of there packages is a little pricey but it lasts a long time i still have a lot of polish left after 5 years and i do it twice a year multi coats. the only thing i have had to reorder was the detail spray .

P.S. Zaino makes a great leather cleaner and conditioner . :thumbs:

Was the "something else" possibly "Der Shiny Stuff", I think Dylan06SS liked it? But it seems like I read somewhere that they went out of business. Dylan doesn't frequent this site much anymore, he now has a TBSS and is active over @ trailblazerss.com.

Edited by Rays B4U (see edit history)

I use Zaino and love it, it gives my truck a deep shine and it lasts forever. I have heard good things about DER and Poor Boys as well. I just rec'd a shipment of Poor Boys SSR1 swirl/scratch remover to use before I Zaino the truck in the spring. I have heard good things about it.

To be honest I use Zaino on all my toys. It is a tad pricey but the gloss and the depth of the shine on all surfaces is just amazing.

Zaino actually isn't expensive. A bottle will last a long time. You can completely wax a full size vehicle with under 1oz of product. A little goes a LONG way.

Here is an older pic of my truck with couple coats of Zaino Z5 topped with Duragloss Aquawax. By far my favorite combo.

DSC01198.jpg

DSC01203.jpg

I use Zaino and love it, it gives my truck a deep shine and it lasts forever. I have heard good things about DER and Poor Boys as well. I just rec'd a shipment of Poor Boys SSR1 swirl/scratch remover to use before I Zaino the truck in the spring. I have heard good things about it.

To be honest I use Zaino on all my toys. It is a tad pricey but the gloss and the depth of the shine on all surfaces is just amazing.

Is the SSR1 an aggresive polish? Also, what pads do you plan on using?

I am looking for a different polish other than Optimum. It works great but has a long breakdown period. It takes for ever to do my truck even with The Flex polisher.

DER is what dylan used to use. he turned me onto Adams products and says thats what he is using in place of the other one that went out of business. All i use anymore for anything, glass, tires, leather, wax, polish, ect is Adams products. and they smell so damn good! lol