Woohoo! Pretty red brakes!

SinisterSS

I did mine a few weeks back on a lift at my buddy's filling station. The SS gathered quite a crowd. One guy walked up and said, "You painting her toenails?" :lol: I used numerous coats of that G2 stuff. I wish I had only mixed half of it. There was more than enough left over to do another set. It ended up on a tank in the station yard in the form of big, red letters ..... "KEROSINE." :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way Dave.......I for one, really enjoy the way we poke fun at each other on this site. You don't have to be sorry for anything you say to me. Hell, I can "tote a cussing!" :jester:

I just finished mine too. I uesd the G2 from stylin concepts. I already got compliments on how it sets off the wheels. I gonna check to see if my supplier has the vinyl for those letters. I think that would look sweet!!! :thumbs:

Took about 75% of one spray can to do all four corners. Guess I'll have to find something else to paint with the other two cans I purchased. One thing I like about the Plasti-Kote is the super high gloss it has for a spray paint - it must have a lot of clear mixed in with it.

After putting 37 miles on the local dealer's '04 black on black CTS-V I pretty much had to have one - what's not to like? Was looking at buying a BMW but the LS6/T-56 combo in the V appealed to me too much for all the goodies one can buy for it and I already purchased EFILive and other stuff for the SS. The V and the SS have similar sharp, creased body lines and the big brother SS should look good next do its new younger V sibling. Big brother needs a 4L65E to T-56 swap now I think. :cheers:

By the way Dave.......I for one, really enjoy the way we poke fun at each other on this site. You don't have to be sorry for anything you say to me. Hell, I can "tote a cussing!" :jester:

Yeee Ha, Sheet Far I's damn proud to be knowing that I aren't the onlyist red neck on the board! Ya gall dern idjit galuute!

By the way, I forgot about the good ole boy southern spellin' That's the way we communicate here too! :cheers:

Archived