Woohoo! Pretty red brakes!

SinisterSS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was born in Vinita, Oklahoma on a dark and stormy night August 21, 1960. The wind blew, sheets of rain pelted the windows, and the lightning light up the otherwise gloomy night sky. It was a fierce and torrent storm, when I came to visit at just before two a.m.

When I was six my father moved us to Anadarko, Oklahoma a small town of around 7000 population in south central/ southwestern Oklahoma. Anadarko is the Indian Capital of The Nation. Us white folks are the minority here big time, but we hold it all together for them!

How is Arizona treating you? I've never been there, as a matter of fact, I haven't been out of the state of Oklahoma since 1992! I'm going crazy! I gotta go somehere! Soon! :crazy:

I was born in Vinita, Oklahoma on a dark and stormy night  August 21, 1960. The wind blew, sheets of rain pelted the windows, and the lightning light up the otherwise gloomy night sky. It was a fierce and torrent storm, when I came to visit at just before two a.m.

When I was six my father moved us to Anadarko, Oklahoma a small town of around 7000 population in south central/ southwestern Oklahoma. Anadarko is the Indian Capital of The Nation. Us white folks are the minority here big time, but we hold it all together for them!

How is Arizona treating you? I've never been there, as a matter of fact, I haven't been out of the state of Oklahoma since 1992!  I'm going crazy! I gotta go somehere! Soon! :crazy:

sounds like the childhood story of a serial killer :uhoh:

if you have to go somewhere that bad i would suggest an asylum.... :crazy:

That explains it all Dave
sounds like the childhood story of a serial killer

Geez, I guess that says it all. For the first time in a long while I'm speechless. :jester:

To answer your question, AZ is treating me just fine. Big Red finally got rained on about a month ago for the first time. It was quiet traumatic but other than that I love it here. Should have made this move 25 years ago. :cool:

Archived