Douchebag Option

Apparently when they shipped the SS's and tbss's to indiana, they must've had the d-bag option. I've passed the same red ss in town as well as a number of tbss's and gave them the thumbs up, or a wave, and nothing.. wtf over?? sorry, just had to vent for a sec. is it like that everywhere? :confused:

that option spilled into Iowa too. dont worry man. its a jeep thing, we wont understand :jester:

:lol:

Its actually pretty friendly around these parts... Pretty rare not to get a wave back :)

I havent seen alot of other SS's around me but I always get compliments. I did pass an older tbss and he nodded back. I think the d-bag is less of an option and more like a disease, cause they are allllll over. lol

I have seen quite a few up here in maine and never get a wave. And apperentley me and jeff are the only two that own computers and know of this site in the god forsaken state I HATE MANIE!!!!

..............It runs rampant around here as well......There's only a handful of SS's here in town, and I have yet to get any of them to wave back........ :rolleyes: .......Funny thing is, mine is the only one here that has been modded in any way, shape or form with the exception of one other guy put a cowl-hood on his........Hell, I get more respect from the Ford/Dodge owners around here than I do other SS owners...... :lol:

dont feel bad it here in washington too. i actually waved at a guy with a clone it was a nice truck he just looked at me like he was better and got the stank eye from this dood.

I see a few and wave or flash my lights.. nothing. Only one person who has an SS in my town will flash lights and wave; and I have his number and talked to him so thats the only reason why. Also the two of us have the best looking ones/best ones in this town so not like I care; that and everyone is older and probably thinks a kid driving it shits in their face.

For Sss, I am 1 for 2 on waves. Flashed my lights at a blue one and he waved back, while some other kid with chrome 22s just gave me a nasty look.

For some reason milfs like to wave to me...