Kc Ss Meet May 2nd

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post up if you are going to come and hang out, the more, the better!

1. kcsilveradoss (shaun)

2. 2BFAST (brian)

3. fast4popper (chris) 90%

4. SSPOSSE (?) 90%

5. Gasemall (mike)

6. Tzer (J.B.)

7. keebler85 (kyle)

Edited by kcsilveradoss (see edit history)

I'm planning on showing up for this. Would love to meet and see everyones rides regardless on what we do. As for how late we'll stay, We'll see. I can't see shit at night in this dark state. But we'll hang out most of the day.

Maybe this will open up more gatherings, Install days etc.. in the MO-Zone LOL

i will come if i can follow tzer since i dont know the way around kc to well...plus i still need help with my antenna delete

@keebler85 (Kyle) Your more then welcome to follow me after all I've only been to this area once (Bonner Springs - Warped Tour). If the boys from IA can find it I'm sure we can as well :cheers:

Anyone else want to caravan from the Sedalia / Warrensburg area? Shout out.

I'm gonna try to make that. The wife will shop all damn weekend while i hang with the trucks. Is there any plan for this? I've never been to one. Is it one day, all weekend? Is there a strip to run if we want? If not, is a quick drive to the topeka strip an option? Do we go on a driving run through some scenic areas? Or do we sit in a parking lot and grill, gawk and shoot the shit, cuz i'd be ok with that too. I'd like to see what everyone is doing with their SS's. Besides, i need someone to distract Tzer so i can lift his truck and jack the wheels. :jester:

Haha Mike. Don't worry I haven't been to one either.

Like you mentioned. What happens will happen.

LOL @ the distraction. I have eyes on the back of my head. :P

So what time is everyone showing up?

Hey Tz are you going to be able to come up to are muffler gtg on 25th of April ??

Sorry man. Not making it. I wish I was. sounds like it going to be a big gathering. I know Cris is burning the midnight oil to have his baby ready for the 25th event. Looks like it's coming along. I hope he can get it to the point of bringing it :)

Tzer (J.B.)

Alright, its time to get this going. The plan is to meet Saturday (May 2nd) at the Legends in Bonner Springs, KS(west KC) saturday morning. We have some options. A guy at work was giving out flyers about a car show in Blue Springs, MO(east KC) from 10 - 2 at Blue Springs High School. I was thinking we could meet up that morning, and all of us drive in and stay for alittle while and show off our trucks.($10.00 entry fee for a good cause), see the cars and bounce and cruise KC. Then all meet up back at the legends and hangout and wing it from there at one of the many many places there. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS...we dont have to meet at Legends, rather meet somewhere else in KC then go to the car show....but whatever you guys think. I cant really make a set plan as place or times, because I dont know when everyone will be in town, if you guys are coming the night before, that morning, ect....or do I just set a time and place and you guys plan accordingly?? So post up, or give me a call - 816-769-8030 / Brian.

This sounds pretty cool. I'm more likely to just meet up here if that's the plan.

Looks like the $10.00 is Pre-Entry though.

Here's the flyer.

Clipboard01.jpg

May 2. Blue Springs, MO: Blue Springs South Inaugural Car, Truck, and Bike Show sponsored by SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions), Price Chopper, AutoZone, Kwik Copy Printing, and Advance Auto Parts. Blue Springs South High School, 1200 SE Adams Dairy Parkway, Blue Springs, MO 64014. 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. $10 entry fee per vehicle. For more info email Austin Schussler (Co-President) at [email protected]

Then there is this going on at KCIR

2009 Cable-Dahmer/Sunoco ET Series

& Kleen Chain JR Dragsters

Gates Open 10 AM - Junior Time Trials Start 12 Noon - Racers Meeting 1:15 - Super Pro / Pro / Sportsman Time Trials Start 1:30 - True Street & Motorcycles Should be teched in no later than 3:30 for first time trial.

2009 Cable-Dahmer/Sunoco ET Series & Kleen Chain JR Dragsters

Or always HOOTERS for a bite unless we grilling. But from what I've read that don't seem to be the case.

This is right up the street from KCIR I think. Neither is far from that Car Show.

Is there any cool parks and or places we can maybe go do some photo shoots?

Don't mind me I'm just tossing out some ideas here :D

Edited by Tzer (see edit history)

Boy you nailed it...cause thats it. Thats why I asked, cause Legends is west KC and this show is east KC....and it looks like the majority is comin from the east. Guys comin from the west can meet, then head ur way...meet up then everyone roll in there together. Stay however long we wont....cruise, head to hooters..ect. I say we meet up bout noon'ish for the show....roll in then figure out what we went to to at the show???

Awesome, show it is. Guys comin from the west or around my area give me a shout and well talk where to meet and meet up with all the guys comin from the east then head in for the show and shine. While we're there we can figure out what we want to do from there as a group.

As a side note, if anyone wants to come up friday night...they can stay at my casa to save on a hotel room. I wont have a bed but theres plenty of room to crash. I think Shaun (kcsilveradoss) said hes open for visitors if needed. Just helpin guys out if they wanted to head up the night before instead of driving that morning.