Kc Ss Meet May 2nd

10 hour drive on the Radix.. But Shauns got me seriously considering this one.

If theres for sure some track time ( hopefully My trans will hold )

Theres only 1/8th mile up here.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can make it in 10 hours, you're stressing that Radix brother. I'm at around 11 hours here in Manhattan with another 1.5 to KC. Topeka has a nice drag strip in b/t but i have no idea what it takes to run there. I think you should come. If you do, let me know and i'll follow you from here. I have a cousin in Central SD i'll try to hook up with you for the ride...he has his own black SS with a few fun mods. If you're serious, let me know.

If you can make it in 10 hours, you're stressing that Radix brother. I'm at around 11 hours here in Manhattan with another 1.5 to KC. Topeka has a nice drag strip in b/t but i have no idea what it takes to run there. I think you should come. If you do, let me know and i'll follow you from here. I have a cousin in Central SD i'll try to hook up with you for the ride...he has his own black SS with a few fun mods. If you're serious, let me know.

I have just a little bit too much going on in May to be able to catch this one. Not that far of a drive for me coming from Sioux Falls. Im graduating and moving and getting a puppy all in the beginning of May. Might not make it.

Wish I could though, sounds like an awesome time.

Just wondering, but is this going to happen? It is only a few weeks away. Really interested in meeting some of you guys.

im still in. still have to work. still off at 5 that night. down for whatever. definitely wanting to meet some of the guys around here and hopefully a couple other guys (you know who you are) will make on of the two meets here coming up.

Wish I could make it but I will be in Moab Utah 4 wheeling one of the land cruisers on my (his) honeymoon. the tbss guys are having their national meet over memorial weekend and they are renting the track for that. I will be on her honeymoon in the carribean.

who has what planned? where do i need to get a room? what side of town? and also whats the plan? i am down for just a day meet with BBQ if that works for you guys? lemme know, my ss might not be there but we are workin on it.

-C-

who has what planned? where do i need to get a room? what side of town? and also whats the plan? i am down for just a day meet with BBQ if that works for you guys? lemme know, my ss might not be there but we are workin on it.

-C-

Chris I think Brian 2BFAST has taken the reins on this one. The place we have pretty much decided on is at The Legends by Kansas Speedway. There is lodging very close by, either that or nobody has taken me up on my spare room yet, you are more than welcome to crash at my place. I will text Brian and see if he has finalized any plans yet, if there is anything you need from me just holler, my cell is 816-536-5833.Don't forget I work 7-5 that day, so whatever is decided i will have to meet you all.

shaun

post up if you are going to come and hang out, the more, the better!

1. kcsilveradoss (shaun)

2. 2BFAST (brian)

3. fast4popper (chris) 90%

4. SSPOSSE (?) 90%

5. Gasemall (mike)

Edited by kcsilveradoss (see edit history)