Kc Ss Meet May 2nd

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good to me, I will just meet up with you both in the Warrensburg Wal-Mart. Just give me a time to be there and I will for sure be there to head on over to Blue Springs with you two!!

if we meet at walmart in warrensburg at 11...we will be in blue springs around noon

Seems like everyone else is planning on meeting at BS Wal-Mart a little before 11:30, so maybe a little earlier than 11 meeting in Warrensburg?

we will shoot for 11...since i am here... i will wait til i hear Tzer is in town then come from my apartment

Here's the latest plan from the KC side....

1. kcsilveradoss (shaun)

2. 2BFAST (brian)

3. fast4popper (chris)

4. SSPOSSE (rich)

5. Gasemall (mike)

6. Tzer (j.b.)

7. Keebler85 (kyle)

8. SPARKY'S SSS (harley)

9. kckid1695 (?)

10. SStrabue03 (tim)

11. KCSSS (brett)

12. DC'S(ss) ?

Alright, looks like this is the plan. Western guys (Kansas trucks) meet at Legends just north of I-70 bout 9:30 a.m give or take that morning...gather up and head to Blue Springs Wal-Mart and meet up with all the Eastern guys (Missouri, Iowa trucks) bout 10:30 give or take..get cleaned up...then all head to the show bout 11-11:30. Drive in all together and turn some heads. Then decide during the show what we are going to do after the show. As far as you guys meeting up else where to head to Blue Springs or Legends...post up where so everyone is on the same page.

If you think it's an hour drive then we need to meet up at 9:30ish as well eh? to make it to BS by 10:30ish.

Lemmi know.

@fast4popper. I'll try calling that number tomorrow and asking about the deadline to enter the show.

Should I warn them about the possibility of 12-15 SSSssss ariving and see if they'll reserve a spot for us in the mainstream. Unless someone else want to call that might know someone there?

Here's the latest plan from the KC side....

1. kcsilveradoss (shaun)

2. 2BFAST (brian)

3. fast4popper (chris)

4. SSPOSSE (rich)

5. Gasemall (mike)

6. Tzer (j.b.)

7. Keebler85 (kyle)

8. SPARKY'S SSS (harley)

9. kckid1695 (?)

10. SStrabue03 (tim)

11. KCSSS (brett)

12. DC'S(ss) ?

Alright, looks like this is the plan. Western guys (Kansas trucks) meet at Legends just north of I-70 bout 9:30 a.m give or take that morning...gather up and head to Blue Springs Wal-Mart and meet up with all the Eastern guys (Missouri, Iowa trucks) bout 10:30 give or take..get cleaned up...then all head to the show bout 11-11:30. Drive in all together and turn some heads. Then decide during the show what we are going to do after the show. As far as you guys meeting up else where to head to Blue Springs or Legends...post up where so everyone is on the same page.

If you think it's an hour drive then we need to meet up at 9:30ish as well eh? to make it to BS by 10:30ish.

Lemmi know.

@fast4popper. I'll try calling that number tomorrow and asking about the deadline to enter the show.

Should I warn them about the possibility of 12-15 SSSssss ariving and see if they'll reserve a spot for us in the mainstream. Unless someone else want to call that might know someone there?

thanks tzer... as for warning them bout us comin, i think we should let them know. maybe they can save us a spot to park all together.? good thinkin JB

thanks tzer... as for warning them bout us comin, i think we should let them know. maybe they can save us a spot to park all together.? good thinkin JB

Hopefully someone will answer LOL

Anyone else wanting to enter this show or should I just say all of us want to enter? heh heh

i was going to call the number on the flyer but work blocks the link to the flyer so i cant see the number. thanks for taking care of this Tzer, let me know via text as to what they think about registering at around noon time. as for the 10$ too enter, it does go to a good cause, so i say if you have the money, enter. but thats your choice. 10$ to hang around in a parking lot for a few hours is pretty cheep.

as for hangin out past 5. i am not sure. i have to get down to Lenexa before too late. i am meeting a buddy there from Cali who is in town for some training. i havent see him in almost a year so we are staying down there for the night.

i was going to call the number on the flyer but work blocks the link to the flyer so i cant see the number.

Here's the number Chris 816-224-1315

I haven't called yet but by looking up the number. It's basically the HS's phone number so who knows how far we'll get with answers.

Post up if you get some info.

@kcsilveradoss

I don't know for sure but most likely be heading back home near or around that time.

Edited by Tzer (see edit history)

Here's the number Chris 816-224-1315

I haven't called yet but by looking up the number. It's basically the HS's phone number so who knows how far we'll get with answers.

Post up if you get some info.

@kcsilveradoss

I don't know for sure but most likely be heading back home near or around that time.

i am on hold with the school right now. I will post what i find out... stay tuned

ok. talked to Lisa, (sounds like a sexy librarian :D ) anyway, she is in charge. she is workin on setting up a spot for 15 of us to park together. she is super excited to have us there and we can register when we get there as there is no online registration. I told her we would all be pulling in together and she will be looking for us.

so this is ON! should be a great time and she knows we wont be there till noonish time.

My wife is a photographer who unfortunately will not be coming, but i can bring a good camera. This is gonna be good. So i'll try to get some good shots and get this thing documented. Should be cool. Hopefully we'll have a good setup at the show.