Kc Ss Meet May 2nd

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am gonna say that RIch and I arent leaving Des Moines till prolly 9 am. ( i am tellin him 8 tho) so do what you guys wanna do, just save us 3 spots. yes 3... we are PHAT guys and need our space!! :) I still assume we are floodin that car show? should someone call ahead and get parking for 15 trucks so we can all park next to each other? just a thought

i mean the parking lot in warrensburg

Well there ya go. Maybe the north, east, south, west can meet all up at the BS Walmart then drive to the show?

Unless DC'S(ss) can tell us someplace better beings he's a local to that area?

Yea sounds good keebler I'll meet you at Walmart in the berg.

Hey SStrabue03 does that sound like a plan?

I'm sure you'll be taking I-70 so that means you'll have to cut down to 50 HWY @ 65 HWY if you want to cruse to Warrensburg with me or we can just all meet up in Warrensburg. Don't matter to me.

Depending on when all the others want to meet up at a general location near BS will determine what time we should meet in Warrensburg but I'm going to guess about 11 ish? I think BS is about ½ hour drive from Warrensburg. So after a little meet and greet of our own that should get us there around noonish.

I'm open for earlier if you guys want. Don't matter to me.

Blue Springs Wal-Mart sounds good to me. I would like for everyone to meet earlier so we all can roll in to the car show togther...and flood it like he said. All the Western guys can meet at legends between 9-10?? Then had over to Blue Springs be there bout 1030...everyone load up bout 1130 and head to the show...then decide what we want to do during the show. Eh???

Well there ya go. Maybe the north, east, south, west can meet all up at the BS Walmart then drive to the show?

Unless DC'S(ss) can tell us someplace better beings he's a local to that area?

Yea sounds good keebler I'll meet you at Walmart in the berg.

Hey SStrabue03 does that sound like a plan?

I'm sure you'll be taking I-70 so that means you'll have to cut down to 50 HWY @ 65 HWY if you want to cruse to Warrensburg with me or we can just all meet up in Warrensburg. Don't matter to me.

Depending on when all the others want to meet up at a general location near BS will determine what time we should meet in Warrensburg but I'm going to guess about 11 ish? I think BS is about ½ hour drive from Warrensburg. So after a little meet and greet of our own that should get us there around noonish.

I'm open for earlier if you guys want. Don't matter to me.

thats all greek to me. get me adresses and we will meet wherever you want. i like the idea of rollin in all together. that would be badasssssss!!!! lets do this. we got 5 days!

thats all greek to me. get me adresses and we will meet wherever you want. i like the idea of rollin in all together. that would be badasssssss!!!! lets do this. we got 5 days!

Address to Blue Springs, MO Wal-Mart is all you need...and be there by 11:30 or so :cheers:

Address to Blue Springs, MO Wal-Mart is all you need...and be there by 11:30 or so :cheers:

sounds good to me. should work for us Iowa boyz. actually i think we might be there early to clean them in the lot before we roll in and show this show what a truck POSSE looks like!

sounds good to me. should work for us Iowa boyz. actually i think we might be there early to clean them in the lot before we roll in and show this show what a truck POSSE looks like!

I like how you think :chevy:

Are we entering the show or just flodding the parking lot LOL

I'm entering!! i also think we should find if there is more than one enterance. get like half of us comin in from each direction!! nah... all in one long ass CHEVY thunder LINE.... rumbling past them imports!

1. kcsilveradoss (shaun)

2. 2BFAST (brian)

3. fast4popper (chris)

4. SSPOSSE (rich)

5. Gasemall (mike)

6. Tzer (j.b.)

7. Keebler85 (kyle)

8. SPARKY'S SSS (harley)

9. kckid1695 (?)

10. SStrabue03 (tim)

11. KCSSS (brett)

12. DC'S(ss) ?

Alright, looks like this is the plan. Western guys (Kansas trucks) meet at Legends just north of I-70 bout 9:30 a.m give or take that morning...gather up and head to Blue Springs Wal-Mart and meet up with all the Eastern guys (Missouri, Iowa trucks) bout 10:30 give or take..get cleaned up...then all head to the show bout 11-11:30. Drive in all together and turn some heads. Then decide during the show what we are going to do after the show. As far as you guys meeting up else where to head to Blue Springs or Legends...post up where so everyone is on the same page.

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)