Harassment

buffle

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, I'll race anyone of you red fellas for the title. :P

Looks like im gonna have to represent for the red on this one. At the top of the list. :jester:

Ben, man you gotta get to the track. Im dying to see what your gonna run.

Plus those slow blue ss's need a represenative in the top ten list. :jester:

Better yet, dont go to the track becuase I want to stay in the top five. :D

Wake up guys.... smell the coffee! Red is the color of Rust, rust is like cancer to trucks! Blood is red, when you get shot or stabbed you bleed the life fluid (red blood) out of your body, When you buy a red SS, it's like well DEATH compared to blue or the all superior Black SS!

If black wasn't the best, why would they make so many more of them. GM knows what is popular and superior!

I could go on for days, but I digress.... And about the respect, get a black SS, you'll get respect!

:jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester:

Hey Lee,

Do ya reckon that Buffie (?) dude was a little upset with me, and if so, do you think that maybe he's figured out that I was kiddin, or should I look him up and buy him a beer?

Ya know, i just feel the need to do what's right!

Frettin' up a storm...

superdave :jester: (once again... kiddin')

Super Dave stop frettin, the more you stir it the worse it stinks. Wish I had let it all just go by. It was stupid of me to get upset, but I did and have to forget it and go on ..............hope you will too................buffle dude :cheers::cheers:

I'll race anyone of you red fellas for the title

I got your title hangin' Porpoise Boy. You Blue Boys need all that extra go fast stuff just to park next to us. Admit it, dude. :D

If black wasn't the best, why would they make so many more of them.

Huh? I'll tell ya why, homeboy. Cuz GM got a HUGE discount from Earl Shieb on black so they used it up. I pitty the fool who even THINKS black is better than red.

Oh, wait, I know why you've been talkin' all that trash..............

38354.jpg

Counsel for the defense, please rise.

Archived