Ram SRT-10

adams2003

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
$71.000 WOW!!! :nono:

Yeah $71,000. Its rediculous. There never gonna get that much for it, atleast from my dad. He is actually looking at the ones on ebay right now for $45,000. Cody do you remember how much the one was at the dealership we went to?

9-15?? :eek: have to say tho, its a beautiful truck. we stopped by like 2 weeks ago at the dealer in glendale to check it out. you could tell the sales guy was super impressed by it just by the way he talked about it to us...that is until i pointed out my truck...seems he didnt really wanna talk to me anymore after that. :lol::lol:

btw, friend of mine drove one..he says the gears shift way more smoothly than you'd think on a truck like that.

9-15?? :eek: have to say tho, its a beautiful truck. we stopped by like 2 weeks ago at the dealer in glendale to check it out. you could tell the sales guy was super impressed by it just by the way he talked about it to us...that is until i pointed out my truck...seems he didnt really wanna talk to me anymore after that. :lol::lol:

btw, friend of mine drove one..he says the gears shift way more smoothly than you'd think on a truck like that.

Yeah the gas mileage is pretty bad. But what can you expect from a 505 cubic inch v-10. :crazy:

Well yesterday I went to the Dodge dealership and traded in my ss for the new dodge ram srt-10.

No just messing with you guys, seriously I would never do that.

Anyways my dad is is looking for a new truck, he really really likes my ss, but he doesn't like the idea of doing a whole bunch of mods to a car or truck and he's a speed demon like me. He likes straight out of the box power. Plus he doesnt need a truck to seat 5 people and doesn't need awd to pull anything ( he has two other trucks). He has a 350z right now that he will be selling or trading in for his new truck. He like's the z and he was thinking about getting the new c6, but he doesnt like small cars. He like's going fast in something thats a little bigger, sits a little higher and is a little safer. So we went and looked at the Ford lightings and the Dodge Ram SRT-10's yesterday. I now you guys are saying how could I let him go there. Well he called me and said he was going to look and asked if I wanted to go, so I just went with him. First we looked at the lightning. Its a nice truck but its kinda plane looking. Then we looked at the srt-10. I have to say that it is one badass truck. I had seen one before with Cody (56chevywagon), we stopped to mess with the guys at the dealership. Cody told the guy he would never trade a chevy for a dodge :lol: , the guy got pissed. The looks of the truck is great, it has a real aggressive look to it. And it sure did sound good with that viper engine in it, but wait till u guys here this. Sticker was $71,000 on it :eek: They had it marked up $25,000. We later found some at other dealerships for $45,000. He really likes the truck and is thinking about getting one. And even though its a dodge its one hell of a truck, and I cant wait to do some sick burnouts in it if he gets it. If he does get it ill will definately gets some videos up here of us running against eachother. I now ill take him if he leaves it stock, but that truck is easily capable of 12's with some minor upgrades.

And yes I now I have previously nocked the srt-10 pretty hard on here, but after seing it and doing some more research on it its definately a nice truck.

you scared me for a second adam, i hope you didn't think saturday was that bad.

I would agree that the new dodge is pretty nice but for the money and gas milage i would take a SS with a supercharger any day

you scared me for a second adam, i hope you didn't think saturday was that bad.

I would agree that the new dodge is pretty nice but for the money and gas milage i would take a SS with a supercharger any day

Well Eric I agree with you. I also would rather have a supercharged ss, but its my dads decision. Plus, atleast im not shelling out the money for it and ill still get to drive it.

Well Eric I agree with you. I also would rather have a supercharged ss, but its my dads decision. Plus, atleast im not shelling out the money for it and ill still get to drive it. :thumbs:

Okay I gotta stop looking at these things.

(...must wait for reg cab SS, must wait for reg cab SS, must wait for reg cab SS...)

P1012022.JPG

ummmm... If i had the money, and i where in aposition, i would seriously think of it. that thing is HOT!!! MMMMMM silver.. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I test drove one last weekend, not that impressed.

They wanted $59,000, and for that much, I expect a vehicle to be perfect, they should have painted the mirrors and door grabs, and the interior was nice but still kinda plain. The sound sysytem was sweet, and I like the push button start. It did shift real smooth. No AWD, the truck broke loose way too much.

In my opinion buy an SS and take the money you save and put it into mods, you will have a beautiful xtra cab pickup that will smoke the SRT-10 and L.

P.S. (All of our trucks can still smoke the SRT-10 in the rain or snow)

I agree with you, Mike. That said, they did one helluva job designing that thing. It really is one sweet looking ride, right down to the red brake calipers. :cool:

Another thing, I have ALWAYS changed the wheels on everything I buy just to personalize it and make it "mine" but I'd have a hard time justifying changing those wheels. I only wish they were chrome.

Archived