And The Ordering Starts

ryan_310

Well now the fun starts. Its going to be like christmas once August comes. The BSER roll pan is already on the way, Cowl hood and 3 piece grill are in the works, and when the body work is being done im going to do the tail gate handle relocater which pretty much takes care of the exterior mods for now. Once all that is done Im getting long tube Pacesetter headers 1 3/4 length 3" dia. deleting the cats and doing custom true duals that dump right in front of the tires, 160 degree thermostat, NGK TR55-IX Iridium spark plug stock heat range (.050 gap), either taylor 409 plug wires or msd super conductor, fully built tranny, TVS 1900 maggie with the whole works, blackbear tune, and if i feel like getting really crazy maybe a couple bottles of Nitrus Oxide.

Sorry if i have been a pain for some by asking all kinds of questions.

End product hopefully finish by the summor of 2010

Edited by ryan_310 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
Is it ok to have tr6's with no FI? I put the tr6 in my truck when doing the motor swap because the turbos will be ordered within the month but that will be a total of 2 months N/A on the Tr6's.

You will be fine.