Carb Considering Outlawing Black Vechicles

misterp

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...When I think I have seen just about everything...this comes along.

this is nothing.. some years back they wanted to ban BBQ's YES ban them. if your BBQ did not have a catalytic converter on the top of your grill YOU could go to jail..also tried to out law waxing your vehicles anytime unless you used a special wax that did not give off gasses...

CALIFORNIA, the land of shiny cars, and BBQ's would cease to exist :sigh: ..GOD I'm really starting to hate this place

no offense to anyone living in california, but the sooner that damn state breaks off the west coast and floats away the better. carb can suck it!!

F that state im glad I live on the other side of the country.. Oh ya and AYE!!!!!!!!! And im sure all the white cars and trucks are just fine LOL

The good ole illegal California Air Resources Board... How can a group that is appointed, not elected, be able to regulate and impose laws on the people that are never voted on? ZERO voter representation with respect to that evil organization.

The good ole illegal California Air Resources Board... How can a group that is appointed, not elected, be able to regulate and impose laws on the people that are never voted on? ZERO voter representation with respect to that evil organization.

very good point

what? are you freakin kidding, probably some liberal law maker with his head up his ass, what astupid retarded idea, watch, there gonna say bright clolor behicles should be band cause there to flashi, this is just the first step to trie and get all of us to drive the same car, screw that, probably be a prius :nono:

that ranks up there with the thinking that if the global population jumped up and down all at once, we could adjust the angle of the Earth's axis.

or just get Kirstie alley to jump... and AYE. They can also take their gun laws with them. and that octomom psycho..... the list goes on.

that ranks up there with the thinking that if the global population jumped up and down all at once, we could adjust the angle of the Earth's axis.

:eek: Don't let the west coasties hear that, they'll outlaw jumping too :jester:

Mr. P. :)