Dallas Police Draws Gun On Nfl Player Outside Hospital

it was his mother in law. Yes i now what it feels like to lose someone. try being in the middle of the ocean and there is noting you can do about it

what does that have to do with anything! You are not the only one in the military on here trust me.

the cop was an ass about it. for those of you who said it was the guys fault for running put yourself in his shoes. if a relative of yours was deing and you had about 10 minutes to get to the hospital wouldn't you grab your keys and get there as fast as you could? In the video he said he waited until all the cars were through the intersection before he ran the red light so its not like he endangered others and tried to run the cop off the road and he did also have his hazards on. before you say i wouldn't have done that just stop and think about it as if you were him.

Yeah I understand his mother in law was dying and it's a bad situation and the cop was wrong in the way he handled the situation. I'll get a lot of shit for this but IMO the NFL player should get a ticket. The cop should have handled the situation a 1000 times better but he didn't. He doesn't deserve to be fired. your heart goes out to the family but the NFL player did break the law and put other people's life at risk. He ran a red light and no matter how careful he was something really bad could have happened.

???? I hope that was a joke. The guys family member was dieing. I understand he ran a red light and all but I think most of us would have done the same. The cop was being a total dick and cops like him are the ones that give good officers a bad rap. I hope he gets fired.

I agree! thats just wrong what he did.