Dallas Police Draws Gun On Nfl Player Outside Hospital

Check out the video.

The family rolled a red light on their way to the hospital to see a dying family member and this d!@k was more interested in giving a traffic ticket.

I was livid while watching the video. I wanted to beat his ass down! :M16:

He should to be fired!

i guess he wont run another red light. I am thinking he did it to him self. 1 red light 2 stop signs and parked in a handy cap spot. he got what he deserved.

???? I hope that was a joke. The guys family member was dieing. I understand he ran a red light and all but I think most of us would have done the same. The cop was being a total dick and cops like him are the ones that give good officers a bad rap. I hope he gets fired.

yep the cop was being an @ss but I wouldn't fire him over it.

I wonder what other shit this guy has done. Cops are here to protect and to serve. He is plain simply being an ass hat and we don't need officers like him serving us. We need good cops with common sense.

Thats a real piece of $&^# right there. and now hes getting a paid vacation.

Even after the nurse comes out, he wants to stand there and act tough.

This guy not only needs to lose his job, hope he gets sued.

absolutely embarassing.

Really, 616??? Threatened with a FELONY (evading)? He deserves that??? I really doubt it. He had his hazards on and stopped at the intersection and was waved on by the other drivers. THEN he ran the light. Once the nurse came out and said he was needed, that should have ended things if the officer was ANYTHING near professional. The officer could have waited and left a ticket, or even followed him in to the hospital. But, the racism thing may be pushing it a bit far... Everyone seems to attribute this things to racism, but there was nothing to support that. The officer should AT LEAST be reassigned to something off the streets. :rant:

Edited by TXblueSS (see edit history)

Thats a real piece of $&^# right there. and now hes getting a paid vacation.

Even after the nurse comes out, he wants to stand there and act tough.

This guy not only needs to lose his job, hope he gets sued.

absolutely embarassing.

:cheers: he makes all the hard working and Great officers out there look bad. I truly hope he does loose his job. Get him off our streets.

it was his mother in law. Yes i now what it feels like to lose someone. try being in the middle of the ocean and there is noting you can do about it

just to clear things up, i was talking about the cop and people that are like him

:mad: what a f**king a-hole, he needs to be fired, and I hope when it's time for him to be with a loved one at the end, that he gets held up and misses it. i repesct most police, hell, i've thought about being a cop myself, but it's d-bags like this that give the police a bad rap!! :rant: