Bull Run

funceca88

where do i sign up i would love to do this. But only with a lightning...lol haha :jester: The guys driven that evo where tools the ran 87 octane on a 93 octane boosted motor not to mention the guys that totaled the car wasn't even the owner.

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

Hell yeah!! If I had to money to fix whatever I broke, lol. I think an SS would be hot on there. Has a ton of advantages. As for the tools driving the Evo I was dieing cracking up, especially since the guy driving didn't own the car and said he had had experience on dirt. Well I suppose he experience on dirt did not serve him well against a concrete wall! Lol

And on a side note GO TEAM AVALANCH!

Rob

Hell yeah!! If I had to money to fix whatever I broke, lol. I think an SS would be hot on there. Has a ton of advantages. As for the tools driving the Evo I was dieing cracking up, especially since the guy driving didn't own the car and said he had had experience on dirt. Well I suppose he experience on dirt did not serve him well against a concrete wall! Lol

And on a side note GO TEAM AVALANCH!

Rob

I agree a ss in there would do pretty well i think. its not really that hard on a car if you just follow the instructions for the challenges and dont go off course like evo :lol: . sure it puts more stress on the car than everyday driving but if your ss wasnt a garage whore wouldn't you like to have some fun in it? I know I would its not like its a 100k truck. And YES team Avalance is kicking some ass! :chevy:

I would take the SS in a heartbeat. its just a truck man, no as for my co-pilot, sure wouldnt be the guy drivin the EVO, maybe team Lexus gurls?? hmmmm

I would for sure with the SS !! its perfect for this challange, mount a couple of fuel cells in the back, AWD for the courses and the snow they encountered.. hell ya !! your not going to destroy your vehicle unless your a DUMB AZZ :nono::nono: like team Dart or Team Evo, they knew the course and besides if you win, minor damage if any can be fixed.. TEAM SS !!!

I would for sure take my SS on bullrun, but the ideal car imo would be something like a built 68-73 Nova with a wicked LS motor and vette suspension... that would be fun. Decent mileage and great power. But the Evo guys and the ferrari team were a bunch of idiots. Team Vette had it right... I think the Ferrari chick was a mail order Russian stripper... :jester:

Edited by TXblueSS (see edit history)