Anyone In Louisiana

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I showed up at 11 and made 5 passes in an hour parking and getting out between passes to watch the action and shoot the bull. Could have ran more if I wanted, haha, there was a Z06 that never stopped, never took off his helmet. No telling how many passes he made, lol.

hey guys im in Lafayette , would be interested in a meet. i went to NPR last weekend no SSS there. Lookin to reall y start modding it and would like to meet people that have great suggestions. Date and time set yet? If we dont want to do it at a track i am the manager at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Laff, we could meet there and then go wherver.

post-17741-1239438089_thumb.jpg

lol sorry didnt go to end of the replies, so the 26th im going to be in Mexico my brother is getting married! GAY! well maybe we can set up something soon after, if yall are down to meet at the restuarnt and do sumin after let me know. And let me know how the meet goes. If the date changes let me know and im there for sure! Make sure u check the weather cause they shut down at first sign of drizzzle at NPR.

i ran a 15.1 , i was bone stock with no weight reduction or anything. we only got make 3 runs it started raining. sucks that imma be in Mexico on that date . Im about to dump my newly purchased handheld tuner and get a wheatly tune cold air intake and cam it. ANy suggestions on cam? no towing jus perforamnce needed.

You'll get tons of opinions on cams... IMO, it depends on what stall you want to run. The more aggressive the cam, the higher your stall needs to be to take advantage of where your power comes in.

I'd talk to Allan Futral at Futral Motorsports in Walker, he can spec, grind and install your cam then dyno tune it as well.

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

Thats wierd i live off of Pinhook . I work at Buffalo Wild Wings im a Manager, iv never seen u around town. Well maybe we can hook up and talk shyt about the SS sometimes. U gunn be at SCraceway on the 26th?

Hell yes its about time. The 3 years I was in Cali I didn't get to make 1 SS meet. I'm coming from Slidell. I'll be headed there with buddy that has a 10 sec Lightning. Hes doing the car show on Friday but I don't think I'll make it till Saturday. My names Eric, hit me up with where everyone wants to meet at. I need to locate some drag radials fast. Does anyone know if Capital requires a drive shaft loop with drag radials or just slicks.

You guys suck :jester: I was the only SS on the track.... but you didn't miss anything. DA was 1325 and although my drag radials got me a tenth better 60', my ET was almost a tenth slower than last time. Using the DA calculator, my corrected times are almost identicle as last time when the DA was 1257. Had a couple guys from PT.net that showed, we had a good time. Maybe next time we can represent SSS, lol. Thinking a Wed. night at NPR this time to mix it up a bit ya know.