What Is The Loudest Deepest Dirty Exhaust Out There

JohnZ1234

Billy Boat is a balls out exhaust. Had one on a bmw 325iX and had issues with it being so loud and it was legal. I could only imagine one on these LQ9 w/straight pipes (I am not a flowmaster fan, like the sound not the materials). :chevy:

Slp loudmouth is supposed to be obnoxiously loud

FYI guys.. all SLP's are is a hollow 4" pipe. Save the money and run straight pipes. SLP II's are the same design, with a fiberglass coating on the inside ( glorified glasspack )

Dirtiest and loudest- Headers, NO cats, 3" straight pipe. I have videos if you want to hear it.

I had some short round Magnaflow Race Series mufflers on mine and it was loud as sh*t, sounded like a stock car when you got on it. It was fun for a while but it got pretty annoying since it is my daily driver and it popped when you let off the throttle which I didn't really care for. I replaced them with a single 18" long magnaflow dual in dual out muffler with the built in X-pipe, quieter but still sounds awesome, the way to go in my book.

:cheers: