Street scene makes them . but they just don't fit right on the SS look how it does not line up with the side cladding . they are made to fit a standard silverado not the SS :confused: if they made it to fit properly to the side cladding of the SS i would get one...

sorry wrong one

it's called "ss roll pan"' and i say this because i've been searching for a roll pan like this on the internet, and that is what most of the stores call it, except that if i get it i'm going to get the exhaust on those two "vents" :D

Edited by Ricardinho_SS (see edit history)

Street scene makes them . but they just don't fit right on the SS look how it does not line up with the side cladding . they are made to fit a standard silverado not the SS :confused: if they made it to fit properly to the side cladding of the SS i would get one...

good to know, what if you do some mod. to it??

• 1 month later...

i was in the understanding that the roll pans made on this site are the only one that will fit cause of the cladding, bser makes them , others members feel free to explain, several members have a bser pan, i like the look of the one i posted, but they told me it wont fit

ss wolfpac i actually bought that truck and that is a street scene rollpan,it fits the ss truck like shit,im actually gonna put a baesr rollpan on soon.And if you do decide to get it you cannot run the exhaust out the rear vents couse the leaf shackles are right there in the way,i cut them out before looking to run my exhaust out of them, and saw the shackles there in the way and was like wtf,lol anyway hope i helped you out on this.

there's actually a company that makes an identical roll pan to this street scene one.

and its a custom roll pan with exhaust out the vents.

i forget what its called but i remember lookin at em on the web, i saw the ad for em in a truckin' issue.

IMO the only way to make that pan fit and not look like total ass is to remove the rear cladding behind the rear axle. Then the pan lines up right, but then the back of the truck looks jacked up... to each their own, I like my bumper.

ss wolfpac i actually bought that truck and that is a street scene rollpan,it fits the ss truck like shit,im actually gonna put a baesr rollpan on soon.And if you do decide to get it you cannot run the exhaust out the rear vents couse the leaf shackles are right there in the way,i cut them out before looking to run my exhaust out of them, and saw the shackles there in the way and was like wtf,lol anyway hope i helped you out on this.

cool ,good luck with the truck she is a beauty, and yes that answers my question, ,,again nice truck and good luck