• US Navy
    • US Air Force
    • US Army
    • US Coast Gaurd

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First vote for the Navy Been in for 6 years on my second base getting ready to leave for my second deployment goin to Al Udied, Qatar hopefully I will save up some money for a few goodies for the truck. When I get back I transfer backhome to michigan for recruiting duty.

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

Definately not! hahahaha! Just kidding! A veteran is a veteran my friend. No matter what way you slice it.

a veteran is some one who has been deployed/combat. Reguardless if any one has been deployed or not they are still a hero to me. i serve cause i love my country and its ppl. to every one else thats serves with me THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a veteran is some one who has been deployed/combat. Reguardless if any one has been deployed or not they are still a hero to me. i serve cause i love my country and its ppl. to every one else thats serves with me THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

I would have never made it in the service (to many physical problems ugh). Bu i have more respect for all the members of all the branches of the military than anyone else in the world. RESPECT!!!