Finalized Official Thread Los Angeles Meet

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well iam in for sure so ill take those direction dudes, anybody would be kind enough to forward me the direction. Thanks. Iam bringing drinks, chips, and meat. Can I cook up my meat on your grill aaron? Its almost here its exciting! Lol what's the count looking like? Anybody meeting up half way?

Well iam in for sure so ill take those direction dudes, anybody would be kind enough to forward me the direction. Thanks. Iam bringing drinks, chips, and meat. Can I cook up my meat on your grill aaron? Its almost here its exciting! Lol what's the count looking like? Anybody meeting up half way?

You can also use my grill before/after the burgers and dogs...

I think rob is pming the address... when it gets closer I will make a graphical map and PM it out.

dave said he will not be posting it up for public display due to goped still being able to snoop around these threads, i have the address i can PM it to u i'll ask before i do...

Dave is gonna send PM's to those who are coming to this meet...

so i guess u'll be attending this meet???

-Rob

Yeah Im going.

My friend Brian will be there, he is a local police officer, super cool guy ... and this is his kick ass truck... IM jealous!!

0812tr_02_z%201963_chevy_c10_black%20right_front_angle.jpg

0812tr_07_z%201963_chevy_c10_black%20asanti_wheels.jpg

0812tr_09_z%201963_chevy_c10_black%20engine.jpg

And people wonder why Im building my truck the way I am... with friends like this I have to... :sigh:

Damn I hope this truck is there its freaken sweet!!!

Of course you can use my grill, all welcome too! I am planning to leave my pad in van Nuys around 7am to be at the Woodland Hills car show around 7:30am.

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

i'd be down to meet up at the shopping center we meet last time then we can takes off from there...

btw: PM sent...

-Rob

Kool USA and Aaron thanks for letting me use the grills.hey rob. That would be kool to meet up @ the best buy shopping center I think Walter"vmax6.0" is coming also, ill let you know for sure later in the week when I get a hold of him. Thanks for the directions dude.

Nos vemos.

Kool USA and Aaron thanks for letting me use the grills.hey rob. That would be kool to meet up @ the best buy shopping center I think Walter"vmax6.0" is coming also, ill let you know for sure later in the week when I get a hold of him. Thanks for the directions dude.

Nos vemos.

aight sounds goos to me...

-Rob