New Engine Covers

they look good, but if you take the time to hit the covers with a palm sander (80, then 180) they smooth out great. 20 minutes of sanding time means the difference from a textured finish to a smooth finish IMO its worth the exrtra labor. I will post a few pics of engine covers in the photo section later to show you guys.

they look good, but if you take the time to hit the covers with a palm sander (80, then 180) they smooth out great. 20 minutes of sanding time means the difference from a textured finish to a smooth finish IMO its worth the exrtra labor. I will post a few pics of engine covers in the photo section later to show you guys.

:withstupid: paint looks BAD ASS tho!!

um Joe !! we got a problem.. this weekend !! if you leave your hood open, dem covers are mine !! and the stockers will be back on your truck before you can say damn !!

:rollin:

Looks really good. The only thing I dont like is the front of the center cover. Were both black flames look the same. Just being honest

Edited by Builtnotbought (see edit history)

:rollin:

Looks really good. The only thing I dont like is the front of the center cover. Were both black flames look the same. Just being honest

honestly, that to me is the coolest part, a mix of old school flames surrounded by real flames, but that's just my opinion. These things look killer with sunlight beating off them