• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good Tommy

That looks really clean bro.

looks good, awesome dog :)

thanks guys

damn those are nice tommy!

thanks Jon, did you get everything together on your end, I been wanting to pm you, i know you are a busy guy

Edited by shakesvho (see edit history)

thanks Jon, did you get everything together on your end, I been wanting to pm you, i know you are a busy guy

yeah man finally went and picked the wheels up yesterday evening they are really clean! As for my truck i'll know an estimate on the damage by tuesday..hopefully..i have some pics that i'm gonna post up later.

yeah man finally went and picked the wheels up yesterday evening they are really clean! As for my truck i'll know an estimate on the damage by tuesday..hopefully..i have some pics that i'm gonna post up later.

glad you did not get hurt, and it all worked out. waiting on pics

looks good :thumbsup:

thanks man

wow nice set up you got there. they make the truck look hot.. off topic!! how do you get to that door? forklift?

yes, its a garage door to get large items in, there's a stair case inside for people

i give it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: , looks noice and clean, tought about a nice 3/4 drop?

thanks, it has a 2/4 right now, it looks higher in the back there, my caltrac are preloaded

and no bumper(roll pan) or spare has it up a bit