New Personal Best

brobradh77

Weather wasn't real friendly for time..humidity was high 90% i believe but I was very happy in how i ran..I know there is still some left to be had.

r/t: .170

60': 1.809

330: 5.169

1/8: 8.034

1/8MPH: 85.27

1/4: 12.687

1/4MPH: 105.12

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here Brad - here's the original raw MOVs off the camera, full HD; they will take a while to download but you'll love them.

BroBradh77 Run #1 (105-MB)

BroBradh77 Run #2 (31-MB)

BroBradh77 Run #3 (124-MB)

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

congrats man....how much N20?

75..but i am considering uping it to a 100 shot but dunno..new thread for that maybe..lol

Here Brad - here's the original raw MOVs off the camera, full HD; they will take a while to download but you'll love them.

BroBradh77 Run #1 (105-MB)

BroBradh77 Run #2 (31-MB)

BroBradh77 Run #3 (124-MB)

Mr. P. :)

Thanks Steve..I will definatley watch these....Looks like all 3 are the same race Steve

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

congrats bard, i know your truck has more in it though. i guess the 2wd's take more to go as fast.

i saw your other thread on the 100 shot , i think your motor will hold as long as fuel and timing are good but 25 more rwhp isnt going to make a big difference on your e/t . i think you sould see what else you can do with your current setup to drop some tenths. how is traction ? you may be able to add some more timing in certain areas , maybe down low to get you moving quicker.

congrats bard, i know your truck has more in it though. i guess the 2wd's take more to go as fast.

i saw your other thread on the 100 shot , i think your motor will hold as long as fuel and timing are good but 25 more rwhp isnt going to make a big difference on your e/t . i think you sould see what else you can do with your current setup to drop some tenths. how is traction ? you may be able to add some more timing in certain areas , maybe down low to get you moving quicker.

Thanks...I felt traction was good andjudging by my logs it didnt look like a spun..The only issue I had was we bumped down my window switch after the first run from 2800-2600 and I started having wheel hop..Maybe 2700 is the sweet spot to try..I dunno...Plus the IATS were getting real high..My log noted them in the 160's and 150's the last 2 runs..so no help from that either.